Himachal Pradesh was once a summer destination for the Lords and Governors of the British-ruled India. Thus, you can find numerous interesting nostalgic and luxury accommodations here. Moreover, the land is flourishing as a modern-day tourism destination too. Thus, you can find all levels of accommodations to stay in Himachal Pradesh. Are you planning a vacation in Himachal Pradesh?
Here are the lists of places you can choose to stay.
Top Resorts to stay in Himachal Pradesh
If you are looking for resort accommodation, it is best to choose mountain regions like Kasauli, Dalhousie, Shimla, and others.
Top resorts to Choose in Himachal Pradesh are
- Tall Trees Resort of Manali
- Kasauli Exotica of Kasauli
- Timber Trail heights
- Nalagarh Heritage Resort
- Marigold Sarovar Portico of Shimla
- Moksha Himalaya Resort of Parwanoo
- Chonor House
- Classic Hill Top
- Cloud Ends Villa
- Norwood Green
- Hotel Bhagsu of Mcleodganj
Top Jungle Resorts to Stay in Himachal Pradesh
Are you an adventure junkie? Do you want to stay closer to wildlife and natural beauties? It is all about location, which adds uniqueness to your stay. There are numerous small hill towns in Himachal Pradesh, which are best for cliché wildlife and adventure activities. If you are looking for such a destination, it is best to choose jungle resorts for staying.
Top jungle resorts to choose are
- Tarika's jungle retreat
- Jungle lodge of Dharampur
- Park Woods Shoghi of Shimla
Top Campsites to Stay in Himachal Pradesh
If you are a budget traveler looking for an adventure vacation, you can choose campsites for staying. It is best to avoid camping in the wild all alone.
You can find numerous designated campsites in Himachal Pradesh like
- Igloo camp resort of Sangla
- Tentsville of Manali
- Camp Roxx adventure camps
- Cargo camps of Solan
Top Homestays in Himachal Pradesh
Homestays are becoming very common among today's tourists. Homestays are the best if you are looking for a personalized experience and wish to explore the region with locals. Are you willing to try homestay accommodation?
Here are the top options.
- Budla tea estate of Palampur
- Our Place of Raison
- Darang tea estate of Kangra
- Khem Bharti of Homestay
Honeymoon Resorts of Himachal Pradesh
Are you planning a honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh? Some of the exclusive resorts offer honeymoon packages to set the right mood for kindling romance.
Top honeymoon resorts to try are
- Honeymoon Inn of Shimla
- Supark Resort of Manali
- Hotel Mongas of Dalhousie
- Manali Valley Resorts
- Holiday Heights of Manali
Top Budget Stays of Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is the destination for everyone starting from luxury vacation lovers to backpackers. Are you planning a budget vacation to Himachal Pradesh? You can find numerous simple hotels, where you can enjoy basic accommodations for a smaller pay.
Top budget accommodations to try in Himachal Pradesh are
- Hotel Crystal of Manali
- Sagrika Resort of Dalhousie
- Hotel Megha View of Dalhousie
- Chail Residency
- Shining Star Resort of Chamba
Top Ultra-Luxury Accommodations in Himachal Pradesh
Are you looking for a luxury vacation in the land of mountains? Himachal Pradesh offers numerous exotic adventure and romantic activities. The best way to enjoy those is by having a luxury accommodation to unwind and relax.
Top such modern luxury accommodations of the land are
- Wildflower Hall of Shimla
- The Himalayan of Manali
- The Oberoi Cecil of Shimla
- Fortune Park Moksha of Mcleodganj
- Baikunth Resort of Kasauli
- Manuallaya – the resort
Top Riverside Accommodations in Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is home to Ganges basin, Indus basin, Sutlej River, Yamuna River, Chenab River, and many others. If you wish to enjoy a vacation amidst singing birds and lush beauty, it is best to stay closer to rivers.
Top riverside accommodations of Himachal Pradesh are
- Neeralaya resort of Manali
- River Crescent resort of Kangri
- Quality Inn and Suites of Kullu
- River Side Cottages of Manali
If you are looking for destinations for staying in Himachal Pradesh, here are the top places to consider.
- Dharamshala – If you are planning a pilgrimage in Himachal Pradesh, it is best to stay in Dharamshala. You can find numerous spiritual monuments in the region and the villages surrounding Dharamshalais also filled with Buddhism monuments. It is also easier to travel to other destinations of Himachal Pradesh from Dharamshala.
- Shimla – If you are planning a honeymoon, Shimla is the best place to stay. You can find numerous colonial bungalows, heritage hotels, and others here. Shimla is surrounded by hidden paradise for you to explore, if you wish to enjoy a solitary honeymoon vacation.
If you are looking for simple accommodations away from the hustle of the commercial life, choose accommodations of Kasauli. You are a backpacker and are looking for simple accommodations for budget stay, Manali is a good place. You can also find luxury accommodations here.