10 Best 5-Star Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, the capital of India is famous for its hospitality and vibrant lifestyle. Delhi is enriched with heritage and history, which makes it one of the must-visit places for people around the world. This city has monuments tracing back to the Mughal Period, lip-smacking food, famous shopping places, and everything anyone could ask for in one place.
People living in Delhi are locally called Delhlite has a very colorful attitude and willingness to help others. With connectivity all over the world by Air, Rail, and Road, Delhi also offers 5-star accommodation with every facility to make traveling easier.
Here is a curated list of a 5-star hotel in New Delhi to make Delhi hunting easy:
1. The Lodhi Hotel, Pragati Vihar
The Lodhi is one of the classic and elegantly put the hotel in the center of Delhi. The hotel is spread across 7 acres of land. This huge hotel offers 48 rooms equipped with private balconies and plunge pools.
Other than that hotel contains all facilities like a spa with an exclusive Hammam, a stylist curated salon, state-of-the-art gym, 50-meter lap pool, three tennis courts and two squash courts with personal fitness trainers. The dinner serves palatable international dishes with local specialties.
- Built Year: 2009
- Starting Price: Rs 35,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Adrian Zecha
- Address: Lodhi Rd, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi
Also Read : Best Time to Visit Delhi
2. The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
The Taj Mahal hotel reflects the Mughal era. It was founded by Raja Mansingh in 1978. Later it fell into many hands and right now owned by Tata groups under the Taj hotel venture. The hotel has 249 rooms and all are spacious and the room with a view. The hotel is gracefully constructed on the oldest architectural designs and equipped with all modern facilities like swimming pools, lounge, bar, spa, etc.
Also Read : Top 10 Things to do in Delhi
- Built Year: 1978
- Starting Price: Rs 16,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Jamsetji Tata
- Address: 1, Man Singh Rd, South Block, Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi
Suggested tour :
Must Read : Top 10 Shopping Places in Delhi
3. The Leela Palace New Delhi
The Leela Palace located at a very excellent location and has elegant spacious rooms. The hotel has four specialty restaurants and three bars, a multilevel spa with a fully-equipped fitness center and the city's only rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool. All elite class people like celebrities, leaders, and sportsmen come to halt here. The guests are offered round trip transformation from airport to hotel in a luxury BMW fleet.
- Built Year: 1986
- Starting Price: Rs 19,000 Per Night
- Owned by: C. P. Krishnan Nair
- Address: Africa Ave, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Also Read: Top Restaurants in Delhi
4. The JW Marriott Hotel, Aerocity
The JW Marriott hotel in New Delhi is 7 min driving distance from the IGI Airport New Delhi. The hotel is named after its founder JW Marriott founded in 1984. There are 84 worldwide hotel ran by them currently. The hotel has impeccable service and exquisite design with AC rooms. The hotel is also equipped with a full-service spa, 5 food, and beverage outlets and an outdoor swimming pool and mini-golf.
Read more: Top Places to Visit in Delhi
- Built Year: 2013
- Starting Price: Rs 12,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Sandeep Gupta
- Address: Asset Area 4 - Hospitality District Delhi, Aerocity, New Delhi
Suggested tour :
5. The Grand, Vasant Kunj
The Grand is a majestic 5-star hotel in New Delhi. It is located nearby the airport and other centers of attraction. The hotel has 390 beautifully designed rooms with all world-class amenities like the iconic swimming pool, fitness center, and state-of-the-art event venues. The hotel has different suits and can be chosen accordingly.
- Built Year: 1996
- Starting Price: Rs 10,500 Per Night
- Owned by: Radhe Shyam Saraf
- Address: Nelson Mandela Marg, Pocket 4, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
6. The Oberoi, Golf Links
The Oberoi group was founded by Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi, an Indian hotelier. The Oberoi in New Delhi is at a prime location in proximity to the airport has very elegant rooms with all world-class amenities. The hotel provides facilities like heated indoor and outdoor pool and spa wellness center.
- Built Year: 1934
- Starting Price: Rs 16,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Mr. P.R. S. Oberoi
- Address: Dr.Zakir Hussain Marg, Delhi Golf Club, Golf Links, New Delhi
7. ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri
Owned by the ITC group of hotels, ITC Maurya in Delhi has 437 rooms ready to serve guests from around the world. The hotel is perfectly located in the greenery of the capital city. The hotel reflects so much about Indian culture and traditions.
With wide ranges of premium rooms and suites, the hotel also offers world-renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more.
Also Read : Top 10 Weekend Gateways Near Delhi
- Built Year: 1977
- Starting Price: Rs 12,500 Per Night
- Owned by: ITC
- Address: ITC Maurya, Akhaura Block, Bapu Dham, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
8. Radisson Blu Hotel, New Delhi
Radisson's name is enough for the introduction. The hotel is located in a prime location connecting with an all-important hub in Delhi. Radisson Blu hotel in New Delhi has 261 rooms with a vast choice. The hotel also provides a spa, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a yoga room, Indulge in delicious buffet spreads at the all-day dining restaurant with wide ranges of delicacy and bar.
Also Read : Top Historical Monuments In Delhi
- Built Year: 1998
- Starting Price: Rs 4,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Ramesh Kapur
- Address: Near Mahipalpur Extension Nh 8, New Delhi
9. Le Meridien, Connaught Place
Hotel Le Meridien is located in the proximity of the presidential palace, parliament House and Connaught place in Delhi. This traveler's paradise has world-class architecture, cuisine, design, and fashion in one place. It's building is recognized as 100 icons of Delhi. The hotel offers a spa, pool, internet access, breakfast buffet and many more facilities with elegance.
Also Read : Culture of Delhi
- Built Year: 1988
- Starting Price: Rs 7,000 Per Night
- Owned by: Starwood Capital group
- Address: Le Meridien, Windsor Pl, Connaught Place, New Delhi
10. The Park, Connaught Place
Elegantly located in front of Jantar Mantar Delhi, the park hotel is one of the luxurious and beautiful hotels standing in Delhi. The hotel has modern comforts and 220 rooms with a choice between luxury, premium luxury, and residential room. The hotel overlooking Jantar Mantar also provides Aura Spa and Agni Nightclub and also features 3 dining options.
- Built Year: 1967
- Starting Price: Rs 5500 Per Night
- Owned by: ApeejaySurrendra Group
- Address: 15, Sansad Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi