at Travelogy India Pvt. Ltd., Kaushambi Ghaziabad
User Experience Designer
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Not a constraint for deserving Candidate
Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area :
Design, Creative, User Experience
Required Skills, Responsibilities and Duties
- ● Knowledge of frameworks like Bootstrap.
- ● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- ● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the sites function and look like.
- ● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- ● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- ● Proficiency with Adobe Suite.
- ● Create innovative and cutting edge user interactions.
- ● Design UI mocks, site flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- ● Familiarity with web standards and usability.
- ● Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
- ● Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- ● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- ● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- ● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- ● Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- ● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.