Palace on Wheels Deluxe Cabins
The 13 carriages of Palace on Wheels named after the thirteen stones has three Deluxe Cabins each. The Deluxe cabins are comfortable, luxurious and royally decorated. You can choose between twin bed and double beds in the cabin. Each cabin can accommodate two adults, with or without a child.
Each cabin is decorated in a unique manner based on any of the princely state of Rajasthan. Apart from these, there are numerous other amenities inside the coach like
- Mail box
- Board games
- Centralized air-conditioning system
- Internet facility throughout the day inside the train
- Electronic safe for your expensive items
- On-call doctor at any destination
- Access to business class facilities like gym, spa and others
- In-suite bathroom with toiletries, shower cubicle, hot running water, hair dryer and others.
- Complimentary beverages including water and snacks throughout the train journey.
Here are the main features of the Palace on Wheels Deluxe Cabins
||Cabin / Suite
Area of Deluxe cabin
- Area of the entire cabin: 12.6 feet X 7.7 feet
- Dimension of twin bed: 6.6 feet X 3 feet
- Dimension of double bed: 6.6 feet X 6 feet
- Twin beds can be converted into double bed upon request by combining the two beds together.