- It is the perfect introduction for a first trip to India.
- It concentrates a rich historical and Cultural heritage.
- Stay like a Maharajah in fantastic palaces and hotels.
- It is an economical trip and very convenient to enjoy.
Arrive Delhi airport, meet with our representative and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at hotel and then proceed for the sightseeing tour covering Humayun’s Tomb - It was built in 1565 A.D. nine years after the death of Humayun, by his senior widow Bega Begam.
Qutab Minar - The tower has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top.India Gate - At the centre of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an "Arc-de-Triomphe" like archway in the middle of a crossroad. Drive pass to Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House.
Jama Masjid - highly decorative mosque has three great gates, four towers and two 40 m-high minarets constructed of strips of red sandstone and white marble. Enjoy the Rickshaw ride to explore the city with an Scroll the famous Old Delhi market Chandni Chowk - the famous historic street of Delhi of the walled city of Shahjahanabad was established in the 17th century. Though built almost 300 years ago, the streets of Chandni Chowk have an irresistible kind of energy. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at hotel and then drive to Agra. On arrival and transfer to hotel. Later proceed to visit Agra Fort - was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Yamuna River, about 02kms upstream from the Taj Mahal. Akbar built the fort of sandstone; his grandson Shah Jahan, the builder of the Taj Mahal, constructed palaces of white marble within the fort itself. Overnight stay in Agra.
Early morning at Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love", is "a monument of immeasurable beauty". The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. Return to hotel for breakfast and freshen up.
Later check-out from hotel and then drive to Jaipur en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri - is a fascinating ghost city built in the 16th century; 37 km from Agra Akbar the great, who at 26 years did not have an heir, founded this historic site. On arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at hotel Later proceed to visit to Amber Fort -This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard.
City Palace - The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II. He ruled in Amer and planned and built the outer walls of the palace and later rulers added to the architecture of this palace.
Jantar Mantar - There are plenty of observatories all over the world, but the Jantar Mantar is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built.
Hawa Mahal - Built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh of the Kachhwaha Rajput dynasty.
Afternoon drive back to Delhi and then transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination with Happy Memories!!
|City||5 Star||No. of Nights|
|Delhi||The Leela Ambience||02|
The Leela Ambience Delhi
- All sightseeing and transfers by using air-conditioned sedan car.
- Assistance on arrival/departure transfers.
- Knowledgeable and friendly chauffeur.
- 04 nights accommodation based on twin sharing with breakfast.
- English speaking guide in Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Tonga or Horse cart ride in Agra.
- Battery van in Agra.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur at Amber Fort.
- Road taxes and fuel charges.Govt. tax as per the current module.
- Personal expenditure i.e. laundry, phone calls, VISA, medical insurance.
- Camera and monument fees.
- Any international airfare.
- Any item which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 20% advance require to avail the offer.
- Offer is valid only for arrival in May and June 2018
- Package is customized as per private tour only
- Number of nights can be extended either reduced as per your preference
- If there is any change in the tax structure in future then same will be applicable as actual.
- If in case the propose hotel is not available then we can book an alternate hotel and inform you well in advance.
- We can accept the payments through online (Credit Card/Debit Card) and bank transfers.
- For bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call anytime at +91 981 047 3256
- For more details - https://www.travelogyindia.com/about-us/terms-conditions.html