Overnight Jaipur Tour from Delhi
- Best price guaranteed
- No Credit/Debit Card fees
- Experience to visit an ethnic village resort with Rajasthani dance.
- Get a chance to enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Get a chance to experience short Tuk Tuk ride.
- Explore the famous pink city local markets.
- Visit ancient Amber Fort.
Pick up @ 0900hrs from hotel /airport or anywhere in Delhi, NCR and then drive to Jaipur. Arrive jaipur and transfer to hotel. Evening you can visit Chokhi Dhani - an ethnic village resort offering you all type of entertainment options including cultural dance, music, food and accommodations in royal styles. Return to your hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
- Breakfast at hotel and then proceed to visit Amber Fort - This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. Enjoy an Elephant ride to ascend to the Fort.
- City Palace - The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II. He ruled in Amer and planned and built the outer walls of the palace and later rulers added to the architecture of this palace.
- Jantar Mantar - There are plenty of observatories all over the world, but the Jantar Mantar is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built.
- Drive pass to Hawa Mahal - Built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh of the Kachhwaha Rajput dynasty.
- Evening you can explore local markets. Later drive back to Delhi, NCR and transfer to your designated place.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Delhi hotel/airport or anywhere in Delhi, NCR.
- 01 night accommodation in 4* boutique hotel in Jaipur.
(Zone By Park and The Fern Residency)
- 01 Breakfast at hotel.
- Cultural dance followed by Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhani resort.
- Water bottles equipped in a vehicle.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Short Tuk Tuk ride.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Any personal expenditure, Telephone calls, Laundry.
- Camera and monument entrance fees.
- Any meal unless specified.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 03 days before your travelling date.