Jim Corbett is the famous wildlife sanctuary in Uttarakhand State of North India. It has the rich flora and fauna also known for its Royal Bengal Tigers including leopards, wild elephants etc. This itinerary of 3 Days Corbett Wildlife Tour offers you to experience the wildlife species of Jim Corbett.
Note : The itinerary can be customized to suit your needs and preferences.
You will be picked up from Delhi airport or any designated place in Delhi and then drive to Corbett. If time permits then you can enjoy River rafting and Trekking. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Early morning you will enjoy the Jungle safari by Jeep. Our local representative will pick you from your resort and then go for Jungle Safari with our experienced wildlife naturalists. After finishing the jungle safari, you will be returned to your resort. Afternoon at leisure or you may enjoy the in-house resort activities or nature track surrounding your resort. Post lunch, now again time to enjoy the evening safari. Post safari, you will be returned to your resort. Overnight stay in Corbett.
After breakfast, drive back to Delhi and transfer to either airport or your designated places in Delhi.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi to Delhi.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by open Jeep.
- 02 nights accommodation at resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort.
- Experienced naturalist during jungle safaris.
- In-house activities of resort like nature track, bird watching, etc.
- Driver allowance, fuel charges, toll tax and parking.
- Govt. tax as per current schedule.
- Any personal expenses like tips, laundary, phone calls, etc.
- Any alcoholic beverages during meal.