This short itinerary spans for two nights and three days covering wildlife beauty of Kanha National Park of Madhya Pradesh. The itinerary starts at Jabalpur and ends at Nagpur. Kanha National Park is the largest in the state covering 1,940 square kilometers. The park is famous for being home to numerous animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, leopard, sloth bear, barasingha, Indian wild dog and others.
Note : The itinerary can be customized to suit your needs and preferences.
Welcome to Kanha Wildlife tour. The tour starts at Jabalpur airport. You will be received by our tour representative and taken on a road trip to Kanha National Park. Kanha National Park is one of the most popular tiger reserves in India with an extension of over 1,940-sq-kms. It will take approximately three hours to reach the park. Once you reach the destination, you will be checked into a hotel, where you can enjoy any in-house activity if time permits. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
The day starts with early morning jungle safari by Jeep. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you on the trip through the park. Your guide is an experienced wildlife naturalist, who will give you an insightful tour. The park is a home to major population of Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, sloth bear, Barasingha and Indian wild dog. The worldwide unforgettable classic Jungle Book was the result of the inspiration to Rudyard Kipling which he gathered from the lush green forests of sal and bamboo, green meadows and ravines or gorge of Kanha.
Return to the resort by the afternoon for lunch and brief rest. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy any in-house activities or nature track of your choice. By early evening, you will be taken for the evening safari. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
After breakfast, check-out process starts and tourists can choose to be driven to Nagpur airport or the closest railway station. If desired, you can continue the vacation as per your choice.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Air-conditioned vehicle for pick up and drop transfers from nearest station/airport.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by open Jeep.
- 02 nights accommodation at resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort.
- Experienced naturalist during jungle safaris.
- In-house activities of resort like nature track, bird watching, etc.
- Driver allowance, fuel charges, toll tax and parking.
- Govt. tax as per current schedule.
- Any personal expenses like tips, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any alcoholic beverages during meal.