Kanha National Park is the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the few national parks in the country where you can find numerous animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, wild dog, sloth bear, and other. However, spotting major mammals can be a little tricky.
Thus, we provide 3 Nights 4 Days Kanha Wildlife Itinerary with back-to-back safaris to increase the chances of spotting animals amidst the bamboo and sal forest, gorge, meadows, and others.
Note : The itinerary can be customized to suit your needs and preferences.
Welcome to Kanha Wildlife tour. Once you arrive at Jabalpur Airport, our representative will receive you and take you on a road trip to Kanha National Park. It will take three hours to reach Kanha.
Once you reach, you will be checked into a resort. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy in-house activities in the resort. Or, you can rest for the day. Dinner and overnight stay in Kanha.
The day starts early in the morning. We will pick you up from your hotel to take you on a Jeep safari through the national park with an experienced wildlife naturalist to guide you. After the safari, you will return to the hotel.
The afternoon is free for you to relax or enjoy any nature track closer to the resort.
After lunch, you will be taken for evening jeep safari. You will return to the hotel by late evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Kanha.
The day starts with a morning jeep safari guided by an experienced wildlife naturalist. The afternoon is free for you to enjoy any activity of your choice.
Again, in the evening, you will be taken for the evening safari. You will return to the resort by late evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Kanha.
After breakfast, the checkout formalities start. You will be transfer to Nagpur airport or closest railway station. If you wish, you can continue your vacation as you please from Kanha.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Air-conditioned vehicle for pick up and drop transfers from nearest station/airport.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by open Jeep.
- 3 nights accommodation at resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort.
- Experienced naturalist during jungle safaris.
- In-house activities of resort like nature track, bird watching, etc.
- Driver allowance, fuel charges, toll tax and parking.
- Govt. tax as per current schedule.
- Any personal expenses like tips, laundary, phone calls, etc.
- Any alcoholic beverages during meal.