Ranthambore is known for its wildlife habitat and Agra is the city of rich Mughal heritage, This itinerary of 3 Nights 4 Days Ranthambore Agra Tour offers you to experience the wildlife of Ranthambore with beautiful Taj Mahal and other historic monuments.
Note : The itinerary can be customized to suit your needs and preferences.
Afternoon pick up from Delhi airport / hotel and transfer to railway station to board train for Ranthambore. On arrival you will be transferred to hotel. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Early morning pick up from your resort and then proceed for Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Return to hotel for breakfast. Afternoon is at leisure. Lunch at resort. Evening again proceed for the Jungle safari. Dinner at resort. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Early morning pick up from your resort and then proceed for Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Return to hotel for breakfast. After freshen-up check-out from resort and then drive to Agra.
En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri - a fascinating ghost city built in the 16th century; It was built by Akbar the great, who at 26 years did not have an heir, founded this historic site. It was 37kms from Agra.
On arrival you will be transferred to hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
In the Morning proceed to see sunrise view of Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love" and "a monument of immeasurable beauty". The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. Enjoy Tonga ride which is a single-horse driven ride. Return to hotel for breakfast and fresh-up.
Later you can visit Agra Fort which was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Yamuna River, about 2km upstream from the Taj Mahal.
Later visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah - also known as baby Taj. This is precisely known because is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
Later afternoon drive to Delhi and transfer to hotel with Happy Memories!!
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Air-conditioned vehicle for pick up and drop transfers from nearest station/airport.
- Morning and evening Jungle safaris by open Jeep.
- 03 nights accommodation at resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort.
- Experienced naturalist during jungle safaris.
- In-house activities of resort like nature track, bird watching, etc.
- Driver allowance, fuel charges, toll tax and parking.
- Govt. tax as per current schedule.
- Any personal expenses like tips, laundary, phone calls, etc.
- Any alcoholic beverages during meal.