at Travelogy India Pvt. Ltd., Kaushambi Ghaziabad
Employment Type :
Full Time, Permanent
Not a constraint for deserving Candidate
Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area :
Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Required Skills, Responsibilities and Duties
- ● Constantly monitor and improve page ranks, authority, and quality & volume of traffic.
- ● Periodic SEO audits in collaboration with the technical team, identify new opportunities.
- ● Keep up with the industry best practices, a hawk eye on Googles SEO updates.
- ● Keep an eye on the competitors SEO strategies and coming up with counter strategies.
- ● Develop and execute successful SEO,SMO & Digital Marketing strategies.
- ● Knowledge of tools like SemRush, Keyword Planner,Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Hotjar etc.
- ● Good Excel and reporting/dashboarding skills.
- ● Manage SEO budget across different strategies along with their respective quantifiable outcomes.
- ● Understanding of SEM, marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) would be a plus.
- ● Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- ● Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building) and able to implement Meta Tag, Increase Organic web traffic, business and brand value Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- ● Promote and advertise products and services in multiple paid channels (Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing network, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads, YouTube ads etc.)
- ● Monitoring & Reporting the performance.
- ● Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- ● knowledgeable and on top of all the latest SEO industry trends
- ● A functional understanding of HTML and CSS. Work closely with Development team
- ● Content, UX/UI and Design teams to ensure alignment with SEO strategies
- ● 100% adherence to website promotion.
- ● Organize and prioritize tasks to meet the timelines while working on the website portals.
- ● Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster, AdWords