Pench Tree Lodge
Pench Tree Lodge is the refuge of the au courant, adventurous and eco sensitive ‘Mowgli’.The six well appointed tree houses are perched in the undisturbed 16 hectares of forested area in the small ‘Sarrahiri’ village of Pench in the Karmajhiri area.
Large French windows allow for an uninterrupted view of the deciduous forest and grassland and let you observe the multitude of birds, butterflies and the wild animals at the lodge. Each of the tree houses is at a significant distance from each other.
Our guests have so far seen wild boars, civets, jungle cats, jackals and spotted deer as they sat sipping their morning tea or the evening sun-downer on the private deck. Breaking away from the monotony of oft repeated safari lodgings, the tree houses have been designed with an eclectic mix of vintage and natural aesthetics.
- Jeep Safari
- Nature Walks
- Village Visits
- 12 Cottages Inspired by traditional Gond architecture
- 6 Treehouses made of local Sal wood and perched at 18 feet above the ground
- 6 Cottages inspired by Tree House living are made of stone and local Sal wood
- Private sit out deck and bay window lounger that doubles up as a day bed
- Swimming Pool
- Nature library and lounge
- Spacious well designed bathroom with 24 hours hot and cold water
- Complimentary organic toiletries and bathroom essentials
- Electric kettle with a selection of tea and coffee
- Interactive sessions with naturalists every evening
- Experienced in-house naturalist team
- Organic vegetable garden