Singinawa Jungle Lodge
Located in a sprawling forest spread in a land of 100 acres adjoining the Kanha Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh, the Singinawa Jungle Lodge is an ensemble of ecologically responsible tourism and the spirit of Kanha region.
A perfect blend of palatial accommodation, luxurious amenities and exemplary services. A world class luxury resort, the Lodge has 12 cottages and 2 forest bungalows that have been designed keeping in mind the forest habitat and wildlife.
These rooms are carefully crafted in the most authentic sense of style and comfort, as well as furbished with the modern amenities to suit the needs of a wildlife traveller.
- Room stewards & laundry service
- Swimming Pool overlooking grasslands & rock features
- Open air campfire on terrace overlooking the forest
- Library & lounge with a large collection of books
- Spa with Indian & Oriental treatments
- Jungle safaris, bird walks & nature trails
- Bicycles for exploring the lodge grounds & nearby villages
- Communication centre
- Nature shop for souvenirs
- 24 hour Power backup & facilities for charging 220v equipment
- Secure parking on site
- Child-friendly facilities
- Credit card facilities