Kerala known as God’s Own Country has so much to explore. The beautiful beaches, tranquil backwaters, exquisite temples and exotic wildlife along with ancient healing centers like yoga and ayurvedic centers draw numerous tourists every year from all parts of the world. Travelogy India offers Kerala Hill Stations Tour Packages for 13 Days and 12 Nights that will take you through the major attractions and hill stations of Kerala. We help you design the itineraries according to your requirements.
Your Kerala Tour begins with your arrival at Cochin Airport. You will get a warm welcome from our tour representative, who will take you to the pre-booked hotel. After checking in you will get all your tour related documents and an introduction of the tour from him. Overnight stay in the hotel.
You will spend the entire day of the second day in sightseeing. Visit to Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Bolghatty Palace, St. Francis Church, Gunda and Willingdon Islands, Kerala History Museum, Hill Palace Museum, Parishath Thampuran, Chinese Fishing Nets and Santa Cruz Basilica will be on the cards. In the evening, you will go to witness the classical dance of Kerala- Kathakali. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
On the third day, you will move towards Munnar from Cochin. On arriving Munnar, you will check into the hotel and relax. Spend the rest of the day on carrying activities of your interest and take leisure walk amidst the scenic beauty of Munnar. Overnight stay in the hotel is scheduled for you.
You will explore the breathtaking beauty of Munnar on the fourth day. After visiting the tea plantations, return back to hotel for a comfortable night stay.
A trip to Periyar will be on the card for you. Check into the hotel. Visit to the local fishing village around Periyar, post lunch. Enjoy the lush greenery and watch the locals collecting honey. Relax comfortably in the hotel at night.
Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary early in the morning. Enjoy cruising across the Periyar Lake, watching the exotic wildlife. An overnight stay in the hotel will be on the cards for you.
Your trip to Kumarakom will begin on the seventh day. On reaching there, you will check-in to a backwater resort. You will go for a backwater cruise after lunch. On the way, visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kumarakom.
Spend the entire day relaxing amidst the natural beauty at Kumarakom. Stay in the resort at night.
Board a luxury houseboat sail across the tranquil backwaters and witness the lush green surroundings, spice plantations, scenic lakes and fishing villages. Stay overnight in the houseboat. The next morning you will reach Alleppey.
Deboard the houseboat at Alleppey and take a drive towards Kovalam. Arriving Kovalam, you will check-in to a beach resort. Enjoy and relax for the whole day on the golden beach of Kovalam. Have a comfortable stay in the resort at night.
Get your senses rejuvenated with the Ayurvedic massages on Day 11. Relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy at the golden beach of Kovalam for the entire day and explore its serene beauty.
On day 13, you will leave for Mumbai or Delhi from Kovalam to take a flight back home.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Meal Plan on Bed & Breakfast at all places accordingly
- All meals in houseboat.
- Visit the classical dance of Kerala - Kathakali
- Explore tea plantations in Munnar
- Watch the locals collecting honey in Periyar
- A trip to Periyar National Park
- Explore tranquil backwaters in luxury houseboat
- Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurvedic massage at Kovalam
- English speaking guide as per places mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Must see Sightseeing as per itinerary by A/c Etios / A/c Toyota Innova / A/c Swift D’zire for the entire tour
- All applicable current taxes for hotels and transport
- Air Fare / Rail Fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities