Tiger's Den Resort
Situated in Tala Village, which gives the advantage to the visitor to see the local Indian village where the pace of life is still measured by the rhythm of the seasons. One who will be staying in Tiger’s den resort can walk easily to see the life of villagers.
The mud clustered houses, the elders smoking hookahs sitting on a cot, are some of the common scenes which signify that the time stands still in certain areas of the world even today.
In Tiger’s Den day begins just before dawn with wake up call along with a cup of tea/coffee at the designated time. An open Jeep (a 4X4 wheel drive vehicle with a naturalist) awaits you to take you even closer to the nature and to see the majestic ‘Royal Bengal Tiger'.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have dressing rooms, writing table and chair and large verandas with forest views
- Separate sitting area
- Multi Cuisine dining Hall
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- An experienced in house team of naturalists
- Nature walk with the naturalist