Tree House Hideway Resort
As the name itself speaks that around the resort its resident species of birds, reptiles and animals residing and over time the area has now become a small secure park for them. One can spend the time with unseen and undisturbed in the intimacy of your room or choose to go looking for wild animals & birds in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
The outlook of tree houses is grunge and sturdy looking but the door opens to acceptable elegance complementing the outside world. The designs are a fusion of contemporary design and traditional jungle living with earth tones and eco essentials. All Tree houses have modern attached bathrooms with 24hrs h/c water, living area, mini bar, split ACs with 100% power back up, mosquito netting, writing table and chair, and loungers in the balconies. The hideaways - Mahua, Tendu, Peepal, Banyan and Palash are named after the trees on which they are established.
- A multi-cuisine dining hall with a fire place overlooking expanses of wild grasslands & Sal forested hills
- Outdoor barbeque and bush dinners
- A 24-hour front desk
- A watch tower or machan ideal for bird-watching
- Tailor made bird-watching and photography tours
- Holistic wildlife experience
- Village visits
- Cycling and walking tours