Tamil Nadu is preserver of the rich culture of South India. This power packed itinerary of 4 Days Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Temple Tour takes you through the temple of Madurai, rameshwaram, kanyakumari with the blissful life of the state.
Today after you arrive at Madurai, our representative escorts you to the pre-booked hotel. After some refreshment and relaxation, we head towards the Meenakshi Temple. This temple complex has two temples, namely, Meenakshi Temple and the Sundareswarar Temple. This is one of the largest temples of the country and almost a city. This 2000 years old temple is specially known for its Ayiramkaal Mandapam; this thousand-pillared hall is sculpted with life size and ornamented figures. All the pillars look straight, you view them from which ever corner of the hall. The corridors are decorated with musical stone pillars, producing different musical notes when tapped. After lunch, you may return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After an early morning breakfast we checkout from the hotel and head towards Rameshwaram. On arrival, you are escorted to a pre-booked hotel for rest and refreshment. We then visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple, dedicated to Lord Rama. This is one of the seven places in India where pilgrims pray for salvation. The place is unique with 22 holy springs and the longest corridor in India. Our next visit is to the five faced Hanuman Temple. The temple also has a floating stone outside the temple exhibiting the famous stories from the Great Indian spic, Ramayana. There is an overnight stay at Rameshwaram.
Today after breakfast we checkout from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari. After reaching Kanyakumari you check in a pre-booked hotel and rest for some time. Our visit is to the Sri Kumari Amman Temple. Our next visit is to the Thiruvalluvar Statue; 133 feet in height. The 38 feet, three tier pedestal of the statue represents 38 chapters in the Book of Aram. We end our exploration with a visit to the miraculous confluence of the three seas; Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. The Vivekananda Memorial, located at the heart of this confluence is a pilgrimage for all the stressed hearts seeking for some respite and solace. After enjoying a pleasant boat ride around the place, we return to the hotel for night stay.
Today after breakfast our guide arranges your check out from the hotel and escorts to the Trivandrum airport/ railway station for your next desired destination. With this, the trip comes to the end.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking Guide.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".