Varanasi is one the sacred places of India and one of the most visited tourist destinations in North India. It holds a special and much higher place according to Hindu customs and beliefs. It represents a perfect blend of physical, philosophical and supernatural elements. It is considered as a place where the soul can attain ultimate peace.
The divine Ghats of Ganges in Varanasi and the activities held on these Ghats attract numerous tourists. The Ghats of Varanasi are thronged by pilgrims waiting for their turn to take a holy dip in the sacred water of Ganges to get their sin washed away. This short 3 days Varanasi Tour will help you enjoy to the fullest.
Our Tour Executive will welcome you on reaching the Airport or Railway Station in Varanasi. He will assist you in the check-in process to the pre-booked hotel. On the way he will give a brief about your Varanasi tour and will hand over the tour documents on reaching the hotel.
In the evening, attend the grand Aarti (Hindu ritual) performed by several priests, reciting mantras along with the sound of bells, drums and cymbals. Stay overnight at hotel.
Cruise across the Ganges during sunrise, while observing the Hindu lifestyle and rituals. Take a stroll in the narrow lanes of Old Varanasi. Visit the area around Kashi Vishwnath Temple [Only Hindus are allowed to enter] also known as Golden Temple.
Later take a drive to Sarnath post breakfast and pay a visit to the Buddhist monuments and edifices covering Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Chaukhandi Stupa. Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Go for city tour post breakfast. Visit Benaras Hindu University [BHU], Bharat Kala Bhawan, New Kashi Vishwnath temple, Durga temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Tulasi Manas Temple.
Then move towards airport to board a flight for a journey back home.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".