Spirituality reigns supreme as you visit the holy city of Varanasi on the Golden Triangle with Varanasi Tour. Varanasi is also known as Kashi (The city of Light) and it keeps so much importance in Hindu mythology because it is considered as the abode of Shiva: Mahadeva (Supreme God, according to Vedas). You can go in for a holy dip in Ganga as the flowing water will wash away all your sins and purify your soul to the core.
The Golden triangle tour of India has several worth exploring haunts like the Red Fort of Delhi and Agra, Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Birla Temple of Delhi and Jaipur, Jantar Mantar etc.
After the sightseeing of all these cities last comes Varanasi which is definitely not the least as it is a deeply revered town in Hindu Pilgrimage due to the presence of picture perfect ghats and river Ganga.
Start of all the Golden Triangle packages is done with the capital city of India, so here we are! As soon as you arrive at the airport in Delhi, you will be greeted by your tour manager or our tour executive who will take you to a pre-booked hotel. He will discuss about the tour and give you all the document related to tour.
Overnight stay in Delhi.
Delhi is a city which is ever exuberant and lively. There are a lot of places which have turned into major tourist attractions either due to their historical importance or because of some other reason. In Delhi on day two, we bring Delhi closer to your hearts as you are taken to explore Old and New Delhi both.
You will be taken to visit places like Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Rajghat, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Connaught Place market, Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate & the central government admin buildings on Rajpath (including Rashtrapati Bhawan).
Return to the hotel for night stay.
Early morning breakfast at the hotel after which a comfortable drive will convey you to the Pink City - Jaipur. Jaipur has been a city of royals always and the reason why it got the title Pink city is that once the Prince of Wales was going to visit Jaipur and to give it a face-lift the ruler got the whole city painted in pink colour because that was the only colour available in that much amount required for the purpose.
On arrival at Jaipur, check in to a hotel with the help of our assistants and spend your night in here.
After having breakfast at the hotel in Jaipur embark on a city tour of Jaipur. On the itinerary you will be having Amber Fort (Elephant Ride), Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort (all three standing on the hills of Aravalli near Jaipur city), astronomical observatory built by Jai Singh II - Jantar Mantar, the Birla planetarium, an important landmark of Jaipur - Hawa Mahal and museum of City Palace.
Come back to the hotel after entire day’s tour and spend a relaxing night.
You will be moved to Agra on this day by a drive and on this road trip there will be a halt at Fatehpur Sikri for some sightseeing. Fatehpur Sikri is a city which was long time ago abandoned by Akbar due to failure of water supply, now it lies in ruins but has been put by UNESCO in the list of world heritage sites.
Places to watch here are the holy Jama Masjid, burial of Sheikh Salim Chishti, Palace of Jahangir, Buland Darwaza (largest gateway in the world).
Resume your drive to Agra and then check in to a hotel on arrival. Overnight at Agra.
This day will be marked with a visit to the most famous monument of India i.e., Taj Mahal. This monument has striking architectural features as Shahjahan wanted to erect a structure that could be a perfect evidence of his love for his begum (wife) Mumtaz Mahal. Come to know about more interesting facts associated with Taj Mahal as you visit here.
Arrive at Varanasi after an overnight train journey and then check in to a hotel so as to spend the day at ease. Varanasi is a sacred town of Hindu Pilgrimage because there are several ghats that Hindus revere as divine blessings of almighty.
Overnight stay in the Varanasi where the atmosphere is always soaked in tranquillity and peace.
Day will be begun with an early morning boat ride in river Ganga looking at the beautiful Ghats passing by. The experience will be completely ecstatic as boat’s helm cuts through clam waters of Ganges creating ears pleasing music. Take a holy dip in the water of river Ganga. Stroll around the ghats and visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple - One of the popular and must visit temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
At evening witness the Ganga Aarti Ceremony which is performed at the banks of the Ghat. Night stay in Varanasi.
Check out of the hotel in Varanasi and fly back to Delhi from where you again board a flight to reach the onward destination. Reach your hometown with worth remembering moments of the nine days spent on the trip.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Warm Welcome by Travelogy India Representative Airport / Railway Station.
- Accommodation including Bed & breakfast.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for Bus, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees, & Driver and driver’s food and lodging).
- The Car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sight see as you want.
- English speaking Tour Guide in Delhi ,Agra , Jaipur & Varanasi.
- Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in Heart of Old Delhi Chandni Chowk.
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride.
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- Early morning we enjoy a boat ride on River Ganges on Sharing Basis.
- Overnight train journey.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout India.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Visa Service
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)