Discover the Golden Triangle of India along with fascinating hidden secrets on the way. Adding bustle metro cities to laid-back Mughal destinations, this tour gives an opulence experience to every type of traveler. Traveling through the land of highlight diverse factors, this tour gives a contrasting heritage look to every day of your vacation.
From the international airport, you will be taken to a pre-booked hotel by our tour representative. All details and documents of the tour will be given to you and a brief about the tour would be provided. Later, you can either stay inside the hotel or take a small walk along the streets around the hotel for experiencing the local life.
Later, in the evening, return to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast will Proceed for the sightseeing of Delhi will cover both modern day amenities and the ancient Mughal and colonial architectures of the land. Top destinations covered during the road trip around the city are Humayun’s tomb, Red Fort, QutubMinar, Jama Masjid, Lodhi Garden and others. After sunset, you will be taken to the Chandni Chowk for an energetic shopping spree.
Overnight stay and dinner at Delhi hotel.
Next morning soon after breakfast we checkout from hotel. You would be driven to Agra. At Agra, you enjoy such iconic attractions like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daula and others. On the way, you get to stop at Sikandrabad, a small historic town to enjoy the architecture and heritage. The evening is spent with shopping in the markets of Agra.
Overnight stay is scheduled in Agra hotel.
By the end of day 04, you would reach Jaipur by road. On the way, it is a classic routine to stop at the abandoned Mughal red sandstone paradise, Fatehpur Sikri. The city was abandoned within a decade due to lack of water, by Akbar. Today, it stands as a grand museum of how an ancient Mughal City would look.
By evening, you will reach Jaipur hotel. The rest of the day is all yours. Later you can enjoy a sumptuous dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
After morning breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur. The land is filled with monuments like Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort and others. We will take you on an exclusive tour to the top monuments. Evening is dedicated to shopping at the vibrant markets of Jaipur.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will reach Delhi via road trip. After reaching Delhi, you will be taken to the airport for catching your flight to home. Alternatively, you could choose to continue your vacation in Delhi, as you wish. Itinerary ends on day six.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Warm Welcome by Travelogy India Representative Airport / Railway Station.
- Covering three ultimate travel destinations: Delhi, Agra , and Jaipur.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels .
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned transports per itinerary.
- Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in Heart of Old Delhi Chandni Chowk.
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride.
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout India.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument & parks Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Visa Service
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees .
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)