Mumbai Street Food Tour (by night):
- Watch Mumbai alive at night
- Taste around 8- 10 types of street food
- Walk through city's most authentic eateries/food joints.
- Enjoy stroll full of aromas and divine tastes
- Learn about Indian cuisines, Mumbai’s nightlife and food culture
- Relish signature dishes like Mohammed Ali’s famous khaogaullisPavbhaji, Paanipuri at Chow pattyBeach and Hand churned ice-cream at 120-year-old shop
- Little group trip offer an exclusive and cherished experience
By any reasons, when the clock hits post-midnight, is your stomach starts growling, even after trying to entice it with a packet of Maggi, it continues to growl, then Travelogy India presents “Mumbai Street Food Tour”by night is for you which undoubtedly feed the foodies at every possible hour.
“Mumbai Street Food Tour” is not only a tour of tasty, spicy and mouth-watering street foods/ local delicacies of Mumbai but on this trail, you will get a vigorous or informative description of Indian cuisines, food culture and Mumbai’s nightlife by local guide. So witness, stroll through various famous food joints, streets and Mumbai alive at night that surely gives you the impression of real Mumbai or prove the best 90s track ♪ ye hai Mumbai meri jaan ♪
Have you ever thought of discovering any city at night? No, then think about it, as “Mumbai Street Food Tour (by night)” gives you a chance to do so.
Starting right from Bandstand, Bandra to Linking Road, this 2-3 hours tour takes you through some real nice eateries/food joints of Mumbai and no doubt dip your teeth high into a range of spicy, savoury and sweet bites, so let’s begin with a variety of Mumbai’s famous chaats such as paanipuri along with the signature Mohammed Ali’s famous khaogaull is Pavbhaji at Chow patty to something sweet, such as Jalebi (fried pastry drizzled in syrup), rasgulla (cheese dumpling cooked in syrup), ras malai (sweet cream eaten after a meal) and hand-churned ice creams at 120 year old mithaishop.
After relishing this authentic local flavours of yummy street food, it’s time to head/stroll through Mumbai streets that fill with the sweet aroma of seasoning and divine tastes, continue your walk with local gathering (mingle with locals)!!!
Adding more to its fame, don't worry, as throughout your tour, our guide will accompanied you and offer an interesting and entertaining commentary on Mumbai's food culture and nightlife sight. In this way your Mumbai food fiesta end on linking road ... hope Travelogy india takes you on a delicious journey and gives you the “Zaayka” of original “Aamchi Mumbai”.
- When : Any day of the week
- Time : 2-3 hours
- Size : Designed for individuals / couples / families / groups ( Maximum 12 people in one group)
Wear comfortable clothes & foot wear
Dress quietly as the tour takes youa traditional or crowded area of Mumbai / Street walks