Explore the mighty land of Rajasthan in just 5 days. Discover the rich culture and history of this land of Maharajas. The enthralling forts, palaces and monuments have so much to say about the history. That is why these are visited by numerous travelers every year.
This 5 Days Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur tour will take you through the best tourist destinations of Rajasthan which include cities like Jaipur, Pushkar and Mount Abu. Other attractions of the state await your visit which includes beautiful holy temples, carvings and quiet lakes.
Our tour representative will meet and greet you in Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. He will accompany you to the pre-booked hotel. There he will give you the tour related documents and a short description about the tour. After checking-in and relaxing, go for city tour which includes sightseeing of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Take an elephant ride in the morning to reach Amber Fort. Return back to hotel in the evening and go for shopping or dining-out nearby to taste local food. Have a comfortable stay in the hotel at night.
Move towards Pushkar in the morning. Pushkar is famous worldwide for organizing the biggest Camel Fair. It also has the only Brahma Temple. Take a holy dip in the Pushkar Lake. Pay a visit to the Rose Garden. Check-in to the pre-booked hotel and have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 4 will include a trip to Mount Abu from Pushkar. Mount Abu - the only hill station of Rajasthan offers a refreshing summer retreat. On reaching Mount Abu, check in to a hotel for overnight stay.
The day will begin with the visit to Dilwara Jain Temple in Mount Abu. To carry out the rituals one has to bathe in the lake and avail the facilities from the temple. Enjoy cruising at Nakki Lake. Shop to your heart’s content or eat at Mall Road. Move towards Udaipur Airport or Railway Station to board a flight or a train for onward journey.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Pushkar
- Boat Ride in Udaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".