Magical and Vibrant Rajasthan
Rajasthan resounds with the chivalry and valor of the mighty Rajasthani kings of the bygone era. The pink city of Jaipur and the golden city of Jaisalmer are a tourist’s paradise which includes royal palaces, havelis and forts which will enchant you completely. The sand dunes of Jaisalmer are invigorating and enlivening. In addition to this, the tour encompasses a visit to the capital city, Delhi as well. The archaic monuments and the modern edifices of this eternal city will truly charm you. Come, explore and get intoxicated in the sceneries and magnificence of these historic places.
On arriving at Delhi, you will be met by our Travelogy India’s travel representative, who will cordially welcome and assist you to the hotel booked for you.
You will get your tour related documents and a small discussion about the tour
After a sumptuous breakfast in the morning, begin your city tour of Delhi, the capital city. Visit Qutub Minar, the second tallest Minar in India measuring 73 m in height. Next, visit Humayun’s tomb, the first Mughal architecture to have a Persian touch. Thereafter, drive past the Rashtrapati Bhavan or Presidential building and India Gate. One can spend some time at the verdant lawns encompassing the India Gate.
Break for lunch. Post lunch continue your sightseeing tour of Delhi. Walk around the ramparts of Red Fort (Outside visit). The sturdy wall of the Fort which is composed of red sandstone reminds one of the valor and might of the erstwhile kings. Subsequently, visit Jama Masjid which has the capacity to accommodate 25,000 worshippers at a time.
Next, embark on a rickshaw to experience a joyous ride through the hustle bustle of the narrow lanes reaching Chandni Chowk amidst the cacophony of two-wheelers and three wheelers. Thereafter, visit Raj Ghat, a Gandhi Memorial where one can pay his respects to the Father of the Nation. Henceforth, visit Birla Mandir and Lotus Temple, the two modern temples of 20th Century.
In the evening, relish a musical sound and light show at the Old Fort.
Return to hotel , Overnight at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast in the morning, drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check into the hotel.
Afternoon visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. Next, visit the City Palace which exhibits a wide variety of royal costumes, expensive Pashmina shawls of Kashmir with exquisite embroidery and Sanganeri Prints.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Jaipur city tour and take an excursion to Amber fort. Visit Amber Fort on an elephant’s back like the royalty of the past did. Visit Sheesh Mahal which is covered in tiny mirrors in Amber Fort.
Drive past to Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) the most strikingly designed monument in Jaipur & drive past Jal Mahal Palace, Jaipur is noted for its intricate architecture.
Later on proceed for Jodhpur. Overnight at the hotel.
After a healthy breakfast, proceed to explore the Jodhpur city (The Blue City). Visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, the last palace to be built in India. Halt at the museum which is present inside the palace and consists of old photographs of the erstwhile royal family.
Next, visit Jaswant Thada a Cenotaph consisting of white marble, whimsical domes and lattice screens. Subsequently, visit Clock tower which stands in the heart of old city and has a clock which is still in working condition.
Later on proceed for Jaisalmer. On arrive check in to hotel, Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the magnificent Jaisalmer Fort, bazzars and the old mansions known as "havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work.
Later in the evening Camel ride on Sand Dunes at the time of Sun set……..
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After hot served breakfast, drive to Jodhpur Airport to board a flight for Delhi.
On arrival, transfer to hotel, Overnight at Delhi
Post breakfast you will be driven to Delhi International airport to board on your flight to onward country, Travelogy India Services Ends Here.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer Camp
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions". hospitalisation