For the people having interest in Palaces, Havelis and Culture, 10 Days Rajasthan tour will be a golden chance to see the vast historical places that India is blessed with. This trip features in its schedule the famous cities of Rajasthan which are desired to be visited by every tourist coming from abroad or from any other state.
On arrival, A warm welcome by Travelogy India representative. Our Rep will guide you to Vehicle and transfer to prebooked hotel. Check in and overnight stay.
After experiencing old Delhi we will take you to Rajghat a famous memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Drive past to India Gate and Secretariat buildings. Afternoon visit two famous UNESCO’S world heritage sites of Delhi One is Qutub Minar and another one Humayun’s Tomb
Evening visit famous markets like Connaught place and Karol Bagh etc. Later drop to hotel, Overnight at Delhi.
Enjoy hot served breakfast at hotel. Drive to Agra through Taj Expressway. On arrival check in. Rest for a while and then begin Agra sightseeing. Visit world Famous monuments Taj Mahal Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahah.
Post breakfast drive to Pink city Jaipur, En route visit Fatehpur Sikri one of the best preserved examples of Mughal Architecture of India. Continue drive to Jaipur. Check in to hotel. Relax, Overnight at Jaipur.
Enjoy Delicious breakfast at hotel, Get ready for Jaipur city tour which is replete with historical landmarks that echo its and living traditions. Visit famous Amber Fort, Overlooks Maota Lake and offers mesmerizing view of Amer town. While coming back to city drive past Jal Mahal.
Visit of Famous landmark known as city palace located in the centre of the old City. Followed by visit of Jantar Mantar, features the world’s largest stone sundial. At last outside visit of Hawa Mahal( Palace of winds) located at hustle bustle of Jaipur city.
Evening time for some local markets. Drop to hotel, Overnight at Jaipur.
Post breakfast drive to Jodhpur which is known as blue city because of the blue colours that decorate many of the houses in the old city area. On arrive check in to hotel, Overnight at Jodhpur.
Post breakfast proceed for Jodhpur Sightseeing, Visit Mehrangarh Fort a fort stands a hundred feet in splendour on a per pendicular cliff. Later visit to Jaswant thada a milky-white marble memorial to Maharaja Jaswant singh II. An excursion of Mandore gardens famous for its Temples, Cenotaphs and gardens.
Evening free time to explore Clock tower market. Drop to hotel, Overnight at Jodhpur.
Have delicious breakfast at hotel, Post breakfast proceed for Jeep safari Bishnoi Village. Bishnoi Village Safari is an organization which is started by Raja and Maharajas to show the rich cultural life to Indians and Foreigners Visitors.
If you want to experience of Tribal India then this place is best for you. Visit Guda Bishnoi Lake which is natural lake and perfect as a picnic spot.
Later leave for Udaipur, On arrive check in to hotel, Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Have delicious breakfast at Udaipur. Then proceed for sightseeing of Udaipur by visiting city Palace complex – prominent landmark of Udaipur.
After that visit of famous pilgrimage site Jagdish Temple followed by Shalieon ki Bari a beautiful garden. Evening enjoy boat ride at City palace. Later back to hotel, Overnight at Udaipur.
Breakfast at Hotel, Later drop you at Udaipur airport to board on flight to Delhi International Airport for onward destination. Travelogy India Services End Here.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Battery Van Ride at Agra.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Common Boat ride at Udaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".