India is a country of cultural, heritage and architectural beauty. Visitors from all over the world striving for a multi-faceted experience, come to India and visit three main tourist attractions, collectively known as the Golden Triangle Tour. These locations are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
The classic Golden Triangle journey will give you a sneak into the rural kaleidoscope life of Rajasthan, colonial sepia mode of Delhi and marble paradise of Agra. To add a mesmerizing look to the journey, the humbling land of Amritsar is added. The hyper streets of the land, overload of culture and most importantly, the Golden Temple would add a class to the already spectacular Golden Triangle tour.
Once you reach the international airport Delhi, you will met the dedicated tour manager of Travelogy India. He will accompany you to the pre-booked hotel and will refresh you about the details of the trip. All tour documents will be shared with you. You will be left to relax in your hotel room. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast the day starts with an exclusive Delhi trip covering the glimpse of yesteryear monuments and sepia-mode structures like Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort and others. The evening is dedicated to shopping at the classic and colorful window of Delhi, Chandni Chowk. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast drive to Agra. Enroute you will visit to Sikandrabad the neighborhood that reeks of the Mughal past and is at the top of modern amenities. After covering the historic monuments and the eclectic culture of the land, it is time to move towards the allure of Mughal magic, the Agra. Check into hotel and relax from some time. Later you will be taken to visit Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah In the evening stroll around Sadar Bazaar for shopping. Overnight stay and dinner in hotel.
In the early morning, you will be taken to visit Taj Mahal to enjoy the sunrise view. Back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, you will start your journey towards Jaipur. On the way, you would stop and explore the abandoned Mughal utopia, Fatehpur Sikri. Inside the walled ancient capital, you will find many palaces, shrines of Seikh Salim Chishti, Buland Darwaza and others. You will reach Jaipur by evening. On your arrival at Jaipur check-in at hotel. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
In the morning after breakfast, it is time to enjoy the elephant ride and witness the Amber Fort. Later you will visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Miniature-painting factory, Jantar Mantar and Nahargarh Fort to get the perfect look at the setting sun. After a salute to the sun, it is time to get overwhelmed by the culture with shopping at Babu Market in evening. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
This day is spend with a hard goodbye to the Jaipur city and return journey to Delhi. After a short leisure time, it is time to explore the ancient and colorful markets of Delhi.
Overnight stay and dinner in hotel.
You ought to try the rail experience of India at least once during your vacation. After breakfast, we would help you experience the clickety clack of the train to reach Amritsar. After arrival at Amritsar and check-in into the pre-booked hotel, it is time for some relaxation. Walk through the market lanes for a wired shopping experience.
Return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, it is time to break into the zen-mode Amritsar. Visit the Golden Temple, Wagah Border and other monuments in Amritsar before you retreat into your hotel room.
Overnight stay and dinner in hotel.
After breakfast, it is time for another train ride through untouched rural regions of Indian villages to reach Delhi. After reaching Delhi, you would be taken to Akshardham temple for a little more exploration. By the end of the day you will return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, our representative will escort you to the international airport for your return journey.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Warm Welcome by Travelogy India Representative Airport / Railway Station.
- Accommodation including Bed & breakfast.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for Bus, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees, & Driver and driver’s food and lodging).
- The Car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sight see as you want.
- English speaking Tour Guide in Delhi ,Agra , Jaipur & Amritsar.
- Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in Heart of Old Delhi Chandni Chowk.
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride.
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- Visit Indo - Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony.
- Train fare from Delhi to Amritsar & Amritsar to Delhi.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout India.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Visa Service
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)