Golden Triangle is the most preffered destinations in India by tourists. It is the combination of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Travelogy India is offering the itinerary of 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour by Train to explore culture of India along with experience of Indian Railway Journey.
Today, after arrival in Delhi, Representative of Travelogy India will receive you and transfer to the hotel. Relax for the day. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Later you will be taken to visit world famous Akshardham Temple (Monday closed) - A spiritual-cultural temple dedicated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan. Later you will be transferred to Delhi railway station to board double decker train to Jaipur. After arriving at Jaipur Railway station you will be transferred to hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. The first sightseeing will be Amber Fort and enjoy the Elephant ride till the entrance gate. Later visit City Palace - The palace which was built by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 and 1732 AD.
After lunch, you will be taken to Jantar Mantar the largest observatory all over the world ever built. Later drive pass to Hawa Mahal built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Early morning, you will visit to magnificent Taj Mahal for sunrise view. It remains closed on Friday. Later enjoy Tonga ride which is a single-horse driven ride. Post lunch you will visit Agra Fort built by red sandstone. In the evening, you will be transferred to railway station to board train to Delhi. Enjoy the Gatiman Express Train Journey as it is the first semi-high speed train in India. Transferred to hotel after arriving Delhi. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Start your sightseeing with the visit of Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate etc. Drive pass to Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Later you will visit Jama Masjid and enjoy the Rickshaw ride to explore the old city of Delhi with an Scroll the famous Old Delhi market Chandni Chowk. In the evening, you will be transferred to airport to board flight for onward destination with Happy Memories!!
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- All sightseeing and transfers by using private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Knowledgeable and friendly chauffeur.
- 05 nights accommodations.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- English speaking guide in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Train ticket from Delhi - Jaipur and Delhi - Agra in air-conditioned chair car.
- Experience the Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Heena/Mehandi art session in Jaipur.
- Experience the Tonga or Horse cart ride in Agra.
- Experience the Battery van in Agra.
- Experience the Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Road taxes and fuel charges.
- Govt. tax as per the current module.
- Personal expenditure i.e. laundry, phone calls, WIFI, VISA, medical insurance.
- Camera and monument entrances fees.
- Any item which is not mentioned in Inclusions.