Ranthambore National Park: A natural home to Royal Bengal Tiger. This park has been well maintained and preserved because Royal Bengal Tigers are now an endangered species and a special Project Tiger was started in 1973 for their conservation. Spotting a tiger here will give you goose-bumps as you experience a sudden adrenaline rush on seeing it.
Golden Triangle cities - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are the stars of any trip that is planned to tours to North India because they offer some best sightseeing opportunities to tourists (be they from any part of the world). This triad put along with Ranthambore in the itinerary gives a special combo which will be of interest to hard core wildlife lovers, naturalists and researchers.
On reaching Delhi Airport, Travelogy India’s executive will welcome you, Assist you to the hotel and will help you through the check in process. He will give you the tour documents and a brief about the tour. Night stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel in Delhi will be followed by a six hours train or car journey to Sawai Madhopur - the gateway to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Check in at the resort on arrival and ease out for sometime till having lunch.
Then, a small drive will take you to the jungle excursion of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. A safe jeep safari will move you through the reserve. Night stay at the resort.
Whole day exploration of the wild in picturesque Ranthambore tiger reserve. The landscape of this place is strikingly impressive with beautiful flora making it a complete eye soothing experience.
‘Exhilarating’ will be correct adjective for this day as spotting a tiger will be the moment that will give you sheer excitement. Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
Early morning excursion of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve once again because morning is a time when you have even brighter chances of spotting several animal species walking around freely.
Leave from the resort for an assisted drive to Jaipur - the Pink City. Here on your arrival, you check in to a hotel with the help of our officials after which you set out on a shopping trip and explore the lively markets of Jaipur like Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar etc.
Spend your night peacefully in the noble environs of the hotel.
This day is begun with having a luscious morning meal at the hotel. Followed by this, the schedule of this day has sightseeing of Jaipur city marked in bold words. Start with the City Palace of Jaipur that has various artefacts and weapons used by the Jaipur Royalty earlier.
Proceed on to see the Palace of Winds (called Hawa Mahal) which is an evidence of the brilliant Rajput architectural delicacy as it has 935 windows set up in a five floor palace complex.
Also you can have a look at Jantar Mantar (astronomical observatory), Birla Planetarium both situated within the city and Amber fort, Jaigarh fort and Nahargarh Fort located on the hills of Aravalli nearby Jaipur. Relaxing overnight stay at Jaipur.
Embark on a drive towards Agra after an early morning meal at the hotel in Jaipur. Stop at Fatehpur Sikri in between the journey to see the historical remains of Mughal Empire after its abandonment by Akbar.
Buland Darwaza (in Fatehpur Sikri) which translates to the Powerful Door in English because it stands as a symbol of kingly might and is the largest gateway in the world. Also see Sheikh Salim Chishti’s tomb here.
Continuing the drive, reach Agra in afternoon. Later (after freshening up and having lunch) sightseeing tour of Agra awaits you where you are guided through various tourist attractions, two major places of interest among them being Taj Mahal (one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’) and Agra Fort. Overnight at Agra.
Guided travel through road back to Delhi in the morning after an early breakfast. Enroute you can visit Akbar’s mausoleum in Sikandra.
Reach Delhi in afternoon and have a fulfilling lunch. Following this will be a shopping spree in the markets of Delhi which are world famous for junk jewellery and colourful articles. Spend your night recollecting sweet memories of the seven days trip.
You are picked up from the hotel after breakfast and dropped at the airport to depart for the onward destination/your hometown.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Warm Welcome by Travelogy India Representative Airport / Railway Station
- Covering ultimate travel destinations in India
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Air-conditioned transports per itinerary.
- Exclusive: Cycle-rickshaw ride through the ancient bazaar of Old City in Delhi
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal
- 01 Morning & 01 Afternoon Sharing Jeep safari in Ranthambore.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout India.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Visa Service
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees .
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)