Ajanta and Ellora represents the rich architectural heritage of India. These two amazing caves of Ajanta & Ellora have been engraved out of rock using hammers & chisels and are considered as one of the architectural beauties of India. Travelogy India offers you the 6 Days Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tours to provide you the glimpses of these architectural beauties. Besides, one of the world heritage sites, you will also be able to visit Daulatabad Fort, Elephanta Caves, Aurangabad Caves and others.
The first day of your tour includes arrival at Mumbai airport, where our representative will welcome you. You will then be assisted for the check-in process in a hotel. There you will be having an overnight stay.
In the morning, after breakfast, you will set off to visit the major attractions of Mumbai like The Gateway of India along with the local bazaars will be covered on the second day of you tour. You will then be transferred to airport to board a flight to Aurangabad. After your arrival in Aurangabad, you will then go to the hotel, where an overnight stay is scheduled for you.
The third day’s morning, include a whole day excursion to the well-known Ajanta Caves. These Caves of Ajanta are 30 in numbers and consist of many Buddhist monasteries together. It also houses a huge collection of scriptures, paintings and art. There you will have a stay in the hotel at night.
In the morning, after breakfast you will take on a sightseeing tour which will include visits to Daulatabad Fort, Ellora Caves and Aurangabad Caves. Being 34 in numbers, the Ellora Caves signify various religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Besides, the Buddhist caves and Viharas of Aurangabad Caves are 9 in number and have Tantric impact. Your overnight stay in the hotel is scheduled for you.
On the fifth day, you will move to airport to take a flight for Mumbai. You will then move to the hotel on your arrival at Mumbai. After that you will proceed for a sightseeing trip to the Elephanta Caves. At night, you will stay in the hotel itself.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative. <
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels<
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.<
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.<
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.<
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".