Mumbai is the melting pot of India with cosmopolitan cultures, curious paradoxes and little pleasures around every corner of the city. Anyone with appetite for exploration and love for new things will grow to like Mumbai. And even if you get lost, there is always friendly Mumbai-kars offering to help you find the right way and guide you.
This is the capital city of dreams, and whether you want to become Shahrukh or Ambani, the best place to try your luck is at Mumbai, equipped with everything to cater your eccentricities and ambitions with. Here is a short itinerary of 4 Days Mumbai Sightseeing Tour to experience the best of this city. It could be customized depending on your needs
Arrive and be whisked to a luxury hotel by our chauffeur in a comfortable ride. After a few hours of rest and refreshments step out for exploring the nearby streets, shopping or visiting the beach to soak your feet and click photos lit by saturated hues of the sun.
Enjoy mouth-watering Mumbai street foods and then later conclude the day with a sumptuous dinner at anyone of the notable restaurants or cafes of Mumbai to get back to the hotel for an early night-in.
The second day in Mumbai, head to Gateway of India early in the morning, and then visit the island 10 km away to catch glimpse of the famous Elephanta Caves. The intricate rock carvings from 10th Century lures in a lot of visitors from around the world here. Later in the day you could go on a city sightseeing tour with visit to places like C.S Terminus, Mani Bhavan, Mumbai Dhobi Ghat and more.
No visit to the city of Mumbai can ever be complete without a trip to the bustling bazaars of the city. Walk around shopping memories and collecting odd souvenirs and the latest in fashion at the best bargains around places like Bhuleshwar and Kalbadevi. You may also visit the Crawford Market another notable market in Mumbai.
As the day concludes with tired legs, sit and sample some Bhelpuri at the Chowpatty beach and then head back to the hotel to get a head-start at packing.
Explore the famous Fashion Street of Mumbai, and then visit Dharavi - the largest slum area in the city, which will leave a lasting impact on your mind. Take a sunset lit long drive across the Queen’s Necklace in Marine Drive if time permits, then head over to your bittersweet farewell from the city of dreams to the railway station or airport.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".