Mumbai - The City of Dreams is a destination for those who wish to spend memorable moments and experience the local life of the peoples. Travelogy India has designed the itinerary of 3 Days Mumbai Tour with Bollywood Studio to provide you the finest sightseeing spots, Bollywood Studo, markets, Slums that will give you a notion about the most amazing community of the Dabbawallas.
You will be picked up from your desired location in Mumbai by an experienced driver in a comfortable luxury car. Start your day with a visit to Victoria Terminus, which has been designed inspired from St Pancras Station in London. Victoria Terminus has magnificent decoration of carved stone, flying walls and stained glass windows.
Then proceed towards the popular Gateway of India, Nariman point - the most important business center in Mumbai and then to Marine Drive. At Marine Drive, you can breathe fresh air and get the view of sunset.
After that a visit to Mani Bhawan (Mahatma Gandhi’s old Mumbai residence). From there you will be taken to experience the uniqueness of Mumbai at Dhobi ghat (Open laundry). A 2-hours trip to the slum of Dharavi will be scheduled for you that will leave an unforgettable impact on your mind. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
The second day of the tour will include a visit to the movie studio VFX, where you will be able to experience the Bollywood world behind the screen. Visit a set to observe live shooting. know how a movie is filmed, get the glances of behind-the-scenes and movie making activities. Know how the technicians on the set work.
Take a peep of the make-up room of a Bollywood actor and get a picture clicked with him or her. Also get indulged into a dance show. Have a hearty lunch in one of the finest restaurants in the city. You will be dropped at your hotel for a comfortable night stay.
On the third day, you will watch and admire the art of delivering numerous lunch boxes at offices in the city by the Dabbawallas. You will then ride a ferry to reach the Elephanta Island located 10 km from the Gateway of India.
The Elephanta Caves houses rock cut temples of 5th century CE. Your guide will tell you how the caves and temples were constructed. Also discover the image of Trimurthi Sadashiva. Bid goodbye to your guide at the end of the tour and return back to your hotel.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".