The capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu is a fascinating destination for travelers irrespective of age and choice. This is a perfect destination for people who like to enjoy the vacation seeing amazing wonders along with heritage sites and the natural wonders.
The 5 Days Nepal Tour makes a traveler enjoy seeing the wonders along with the natural attractions around the region. Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara Sightseeing and the wildlife of Chitwan National Park.
Arrive at Kathmandu international airport and our executive will drive you to the hotel. Check into hotel and relax for some time. Later proceed for Kathmandu Sightseeing and Visit Hanuman Dhoka (Durbar Square). The Durbar Square, epitomizes the religious and cultural life of the people. Other interesting things to see Swayambhunath Temple - this is one of the world's most glorious Buddhist sites in Nepal. Another site to see Pashupatinath Temple which is the most sacred temple of Lord Shiva. Back to hotel and relax overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. You will be dropped to Kathmandu domestic airport to fly to Pokhara. You will see the amazing view of Annapurna Range. Reach Pokhara and check in to hotel. Later we will take you to visit the Phewa Lake and Gupteshwor Cave. Pokhara is famous for its sunrise or sunset view. Enjoy the sunset view of Pokhara. Back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and leave for Chitwan by road. Pokhara to Chitwan distance is 152.7 Km. Chitwan is known for its wildlife and you will see a variety of flora and fauna. Check into hotel or lodge and relax for some time. Later you can watch the cultural program by Tharu people.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel or lodge and later we will take you to Chitwan National Park. Enjoy the safari at Chitwan National Park and see the endangered wildlife species like leopards, Rhinos, Tigers, Wild Bison and more. Back to the hotel and relax overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast and later leave for Kathmandu International Airport to board your flight for onward journey.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu & Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Necessary permit
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Helicopter tickets for Mount Everest.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver