Golden Triangle is a well-throttled route to cover the classic destinations in India, the Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Now, it is time to remix it a little. There is a plenty of other unique paradises of the country near and in between the triangle to spend a lazy afternoon or, take a detour to a nearby iconic attraction. We have accumulated a few worth seeking destinations along with the same-old classic Golden Triangle.
Once you reach the international airport of Delhi, you will see your name board at the arrival terminal. Our representative will guide you to a pre-booked hotel for you to spend the rest of the day. If desired, you can explore the regions around the hotel or, relax in the hotel room.
Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
After morning breakfast, you will be taken to the streets of Delhi to explore Mughal gems like Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, Lodhi Garden, Red Fort and others.
After sunset, you will be left explore the chaotic street of shops at Chandni Chowk, the grand souvenir shopping paradise of Delhi.
Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Delhi does not cover most of the Mughal architectures. Next morning after breakfast we go on a quest to find other alluring beauties of the reign like Sikandrabad and Agra.
After a short stop at Sikandrabad to explore historic structure of Akbar's Tomb , it is time to move to Agra to cover Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Sadar Bazaar and of course, the majestic Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay at the pre booked hotel in Agra.
After freshening up for the day and breakfast, proceed for a road trip to Jaipur. On the way, you cannot resist but stop at the long-abandoned skeleton of capital town of Fatehpur Sikri with rows of palaces, courtyards, tombs, shrines and much more.
We reach Jaipur and end the road trip at the pre-booked hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Later, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Next morning starts with a refreshing breakfast and then enjoys the city of Jaipur like the royals, with visits to monuments like Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort and others.
Spend the rest of the day at Babu Market for shopping iconic souvenirs of the land. While you are at it, we recommend you to try the lassi of the land, which bursts with flavors in your mouth.
Stay back at hotel for the overnight.
After the morning snacks, you will driven to Delhi via road trip. After a brief rest, you will be taken to the local markets to resume Delhi shopping.
After breakfast, you will be escorted back to the airport for your return flight.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Warm Welcome by Travelogy India Representative Airport / Railway Station.
- Covering three ultimate travel destinations: Delhi, Agra , and Jaipur.
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned transports per itinerary.
- Enjoy Rickshaw Ride in Heart of Old Delhi Chandni Chowk.
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride.
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout India.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Visa Service
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)