Today after you arrive at Bangalore our representative escorts you to a pre-booked hotel in Mysore. After some refreshment, you can have your lunch and rest for some time. The afternoon is spent visiting the Tipu Sultan’s Fort, Mosque, Mysore Fort, Sriranganathan Temple, Chamundi Temple and Brindavan Gardens. You can also go for trekking at the nearby hills.
Mysore Palace is exquisitely beautiful with ornamented ceilings, embellished corridors, open mandaps, stained glass windows, rich paintings and the royal memoirs like the jeweled throne of Wadiyar. The Tipu Sultan’s Fort is an amazing wooden structure made of Teakwood with intricate designs, concave arches and balconies.There is an overnight stay at Mysore.
Today after breakfast you head towards the Belur Temple, which is an amazing architectural piece constructed in the sculpture of cartoon. Belur has the famous Chennakesava temple complex. This temple complex has couple of shrines which exhibit the golden architecture of South India. You return to the hotel to check out and drive to Hassan. Check in the hotel and rest till evening. After having some snacks, you may stroll nearby and there is an overnight stay at the hotel.
Today morning you are taken to Shravanabelagola, a Jain pilgrimage. Nestled amidst the Vindhyagiri and Chandragiri hills, the 57 feet tall deity of Gommateshwara Bahubali is magnificent. After spending some awe-inspiring moments at the shrine, you return to the hotel for check out. Our guide then escorts you to Bangalore and the trip comes to an end.
This tour package takes you to the deep roots of South Indian culture and to the grandeur of the royals of Karnataka. You can also enjoy shopping the gorgeous Bangalore silk, aromatic sandalwood perfumes and soaps of Mysore.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".