Between 8:30 and 9:00 AM in the morning, your driver will pick you up from your hotel’s lobby. You will then begin your day tour to Bangalore accompanied by your local guide. Your first visit will be at the spiritual ISKCON Temple. The temple is built in a distinctive neo-classical style and stunning architectural designs.
After that you can visit the Tipu Sultan's Palace, which has been transformed into a museum at present. This enchanting historical two storied palace, built using teak-wood will captivate the visitors. The pillars are intricately carved along with the balconies and the arches that will leave stunned.
Then you will visit the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens that houses 1000 species of plants. There you will find a distinctive glasshouse, inspired from the design of England's Crystal Palace to mark the visit of the Prince of Wales.
Post lunch, you will visit the popular Bangalore Palace built by Rev. Garrett, the first principal of Bangalore's Central High School (which currently known as Central College). You can go around this palace to get its view. After that you can enjoy a drive to other prominent buildings of the city like High Court & Cubbon Park. Also get the magnificent view of the Vidhan Sabha that houses more than 22 official departments and the legislative chambers of the State Government.
Your next visit will be at the Bull Temple and the old Gavi Gangadhareshwara. The Bull Temple is dedicated to Nandi the attendant or vahana of Lord Shiva. This temple represents the uniqueness of the Dravidian architectural style.
The Gavi Gangadhareshwara temple, which is from 9th century, is dedicated to the Lord Shiva. It has been carved out from rocks. In the temple, you will observe a unique image of Agni (the God of Fire). It is the only temple of its kind in the entire South Indian region.
With this your tour will come to an end. Say goodbye to your friendly guide as you will be drop off at your hotel.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".