Coorg is one of the fascinating hill stations of South India. Known as the Scotland of India, Coorg is known for its spellbinding beauty. Madikeri is the capital city of Coorg. This 4 Days Coorg Madikeri Tour Packages will help you to explore the beautiful view of this hill station, temples and elephant camp.
After you reach Bangalore, you are guided by our representative to reach Madikeri. After checking in the pre-booked hotel, you can freshen up and relax for some time.Our guide then drives you to the tourist hotspots of Madikeri. You first visit the Raja’s Seat, the best place to view a mesmerizing sunset. The Omkareshwara Temple is an amazing piece of Islamic architecture, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The cool splashes of the Abbey Falls wash away all your stress. You return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you are taken to the celestial tourist spot of Coorg, Talakavery. This is the origin of River Kaveri coming down from a height of 1350. There is a spring near the river with three shrines, where you can pray from your heart under complete natural bliss. You then visit the holy pilgrimage of Bhagamadala; a temple built at the confluence of Rivers Kaveri and Kanika. The temple has smaller shrine dedicated to several gods and exhibits Kerala style of architecture.
You return to hotel for lunch and rest. Evening is spent in leisure, enjoying the mesmerizing beauty of the setting sun. You can also choose to trek at the Brahamagiri Hills. There is an overnight stay at Madikeri.
Madikeri, the capital of Coorg is our center of attraction today. After breakfast, you can relax at the hotel. Round mid-day you are taken to the Dubare Elephant camp. Play with baby elephants or watch the cool animals in natural surroundings here. There is another night stay at Madikeri.
Today morning we checkout from the hotel and return to Bangalore, from where you can board your flight/ train towards your next desired destination. This natural tour to Coorg rejuvenates your mind and soul to start a new journey after you return to your daily life.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".