Karnataka has several heritage sites related to history. Travelogy India has designed Full Day Badami Pattadakal and Aihole Tour to explore the heritage and ruins of Karnataka.
Your skilled driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hampi between 6:45 and 7 AM. Accompanied by a local guide you will begin your city tour. On the way, you can have your breakfast at one of the finest cafes.
Your first destination will be Aihole, where you will climb at the top of the Meguti Hill to spot some Neolithic Dolmens. Also explore the Ravanphadi caves and several other temples in this region.
Your next visit will be at Pattadakal, where you will get the opportunity to explore the UNESCO World Heritage temple complex and learn about the association of two different temple architecture that includes North Indian Nagara style & South Indian Dravidian style of temple architectures. Then you will move towards Badami and relish a traditional North Karnataka cuisine that includes delicious spicy Indian bread known as corn rotis and eggplant curry, at a Khanavali (which means an eatery). After having your lunch, get ready to climb up to the cave temples of Badami made of sandstone. Explore and admire the carvings of deities in mega-size.
After that you will take a leisurely stroll across the complex of Bhoothanatha Temple and the Agastya Lake. With this your Full Day Tour of Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole will come to an end and you will be drop off at your hotel in Hampi by 7 PM.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Deluxe Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels. All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions & Tips.
- Any Flights/India VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Extra cost due to strike, political problem, flight delay & cancel.
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".