North India is the beautiful region in India to explore hisotry and culture. Rajasthan is the best destination to experience the heritage and culture. Travelogy India has designed the itinerary of 9 Days Rajasthan tour from Jaipur covering major destinations Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Delhi.
As you arrive, you will be picked up from Jaipur airport. You will be warm welcomed by Travelogy India Representative and he will drop you to hotel. Check into the hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay at Jaipur Hotel.
Post breakfast you sightseeing will start from Amber fort located on hilltop also known as Amer Palace. Enjoy the elephant safari to the entry gate of Amber Fort. Later we will take you to City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. In the evening enjoy the light and sound show of Jaipur. Stay overnight at hotel.
Post breakfast leave for Pushkar City. On arrive, Check in to hotel on arrival and and later visit Pushkar lake and most popular Brahma Temple. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
After breakfast, leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check into hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and later proceed for Jodhpur sightseeing. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower Market and excursion to Mandore Garden. In the evening back to hotel and stay overnight.
Post breakfast, leave for Udaipur - The city of Love. Enroute visit to Ranakpur Jain Temples which are famous for its stone carvings and architecture. Post visit continue drive to Udaipur. On arrival, check into hotel and relax for the day. Stay overnight at Udaipur.
Proceed for Udaipur guided sightseeing post breakfast which includes City Palace and other historic monuments like Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple and Monsoon Palace. In the evening enjoy scenic boat ride at lake pichola. Also enjoy the cultural dance show at Baggore ki Haveli. Back to hotel and stay overnight.
Leave for Udaipur airport post breakfast to board on flight to Delhi. On arrive check into hotel and after some relax proceed to visit Delhi sightseeing covering Red Fort and Chandni Chowk - one of the India's largest wholesale market. Overnight at Delhi.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotel.
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic).
- All transfers by private commercial vehicles.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives + Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Battery van ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Rail Fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Guide to demonstrate
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions