Jaipur is an important attraction of Rajasthan and famous for architectural structures, science observatory, palaces and forts. If you love history and architecture, you ought to visit Jaipur city. Sariska national park is a tiger reserve that is open from October to May. Apart from these, the park has ruins of medieval temples dating back to 10th and 11th centuries. The itinerary of 4 Days Sariska and Jaipur Tour offers to explore two main attractions namely, sightseeing of Jaipur and Sariska National park..
After you reach Jaipur, a tour representative will meet you at the airport or railway station and take you to a pre-booked hotel in Jaipur. After a brief rest, the sightseeing starts immediately. You will be taken to many sightseeing spots like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Jal Mahal and others.
In the evening, you will be taken to Amber fort and the rest of the day is free. You can go for shopping and leisure sightseeing around your hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast and checkout formalities, you will be taken on a road trip to Sariska National Park, which is 140 km away from Jaipur. It would take a little more than three hours to reach the city. Once you reach Sariska, you would be taken to a pre-booked hotel. Usually, wildlife resort accommodation is provided. There will be many recreational activities inside the resort. The rest of the day is free to enjoy those activities or, you can rest for day. Overnight stay in Sariska.
The safari starts very early in the morning. It would take around an hour to complete the safari. You can easily spot four horned antelope, jungle cat, striped hyena, golden jackal, blue bull and others in the morning safari. Spotting a tiger is a little rare during this safari.
You will be taken back to the hotel for breakfast and brief rest. After lunch, you will be taken on a wildlife-evening safari. This is the best time to spot tigers in the park. This safari will take you close to tiger habitat inside the park. You will be taken back to the hotel by late evening. Overnight stay in Sariska. .
After breakfast and checkout formalities, you will be taken on a road trip to Jaipur. You will reach Jaipur by early afternoon. You will be taken to airport/railway station for your departure flight or train. If desired, you can stay back in Jaipur and enjoy other attractions.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Morning and Evening Jeep Safari in Sariska on Sharing /Private Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".