Where to Go For Honeymoon in North India?
Honeymoon is that special time of your life when you get to know each other and begin a new life. So, your honeymoon destination must be special and happening. Let us checkout some of the most enthralling honeymoon destinations in India.
1. The Blue City of Jodhpur
If you want a fairytale beginning to your life, a trip to Jodhpur is ideal for you. With cute blue houses all around; the grandeur of ancient palaces and the prowess of the huge forts; all create a royal ambience here.
The must-do activities in Jodhpur include:
- Exploring one of the largest forts of India- the Mehrangarh Fort.
- Enjoying a fun ride over camels through the Thar Desert.
- Checkout the royal accessories at the Umaid Bhawan Palace and Museum.
- Relax at the quite atmosphere around the white marble cenotaphs of Jaswant Thada.
- Spend some solitary moments with your loved ones at the sprawling greenery of Bal Samand Lake Palace.
Suggested Tour : 15 Days Royal Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour
Read More : How to Reach Jodhpur
2. The Love City of Agra
When you want to begin a life of love, Agra can be your first choice. Get mesmerized by the pure beauty of the white marble structure of Taj Mahal or enjoy a love tryst amidst the bright blossoms and dancing fountains of Mehtab Bagh.
Must-do activities at Agra include:
- Witness the pearl white beauty of Taj Mahal under the moonlit night.
- Visit the grand red sandstone Agra Fort and the numerous halls and palaces located within the fort.
- Checkout the Ghost City of Fatehpur Sikri, which is also the first planned city of the Mughals.
- Shop Mughal miniature paintings, Mughal carpets and exquisite marble inlay works at the local bazaars.
Suggested Tour : 5 Days – Golden Triangle Honeymoon Tour
Read More : Top Places To Visit In Agra
3. The Lake City of Udaipur
You can enjoy here :
- Enjoy a pleasant boat ride over Lake Pichola.
- Feel the cool breeze standing at the Jag Mandir Palace, located at the heart of Lake Pichola.
Checkout the hanging gardens and the Chinese dome of the City Palace.
Suggested Tour : 5 Days – Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur Tour
4. The Enchanting Beauty of Nainital
When you want a joyous start to life and some secluded moments with your beloved; the blue hills of Nainital beckons you. This is the nearest hill station to Delhi and one of the most popular destinations of love birds.
Touch the clouds, feel the soft grass under your feet or sip warm tea together by the fireplace; Nainital ensures a cozy honeymoon.
You should not miss out on the following activities here.
- Rejuvenate yourself sitting by the banks of Naini Lake; which is encircled by the panoramic sevenills.
- Yacht, kayak, boat or paddle over the crystalline waters of the Lake; the Gondola boats give you an opportunity to be just by yourself.
- Checkout the endangered species of Himalayan Black Bear, Himalayan Martin, Himalayan Civet, Hill Partridge, Tibetan Wolf and Japanese Macaque at the Nainital zoo.
- Witness the breathtaking beauty of the hill station from the top; travelling on the Aerial Ropeway, connecting the Snow View Point to Mallital.
- Pray for a blissful life at one of the Hindu Shakti Peeths, Naina Devi Temple. The Goddess is represented by her two eyes in this temple.
- Shop beautiful candles, wooden artifacts, handicrafts, handmade handlooms and shawls at the Mall Road.
Suggested Tour : 4 Days Nainital Fishing Tour
Read More : 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Uttarakhand
5. The Paradise of Kullu Manali
Another hill station near Delhi, Kullu Manali is breathtakingly beautiful with its snowcapped mountains and lush green valleys. Spend some lovable time with your sweetheart at your honeymoon at the romantic paradise of Kullu Manali.
Here you can
- Boost your adrenaline trekking to Rohtang Pass, located at an altitude of 3978 meters.
- Pray from your heart for a blessed life together at the Hidimba Temple, located amidst the Deodar woods of Kullu Manali.
- Enjoy some private moments at the Turkish styled bath houses of Manali, feeling the warmth of the Vashist Hot Water Springs.
- Fly like birds with your loved ones paragliding at the Solang Valley. Ski through the snow peaks and glaciers of the valley.
Suggested Tour : 5 Nights Shimla Manali Tour Packages
6. The Cloud City of Shillong
Want to touch the clouds with your beloved? Or want to spend some quite moments just with your soul mate? The natural abode of Shillong beckons all lovers.
Here you can
- See the beautiful butterflies kiss your hands at the Butterfly Museum.
- Watch the glorious waterfalls of Shillong; full of life and love; namely, Beadon Falls, Bishop’s Falls, Crinoline Falls and Elephant Falls.
- Get a panoramic view of the city and the nearby villages from a height of 2000 meters, the Shillong Peak.
Love is in the air in the above mentioned tourist spots of India; create a lifetime treasure of memories at your honeymoon at any of these tourist spots.
Other Popular Honeymoon Packages in India: