Though Delhi Agra Jaipur tour is mainly considered as the Golden Triangle tour of India but ‘Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra Tour’ is also an amazing Golden Triangle of India. This fascinating 4 Days Jaipur Bharatpur Agra Tour will take you across the historical cities of India like Delhi, iconic structure of Taj Mahal - Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Bird Sanctuary of Bharatpur and major attractions of Jaipur.
Take your train from New Delhi to Agra early in the morning. On reaching Agra, you will get a warm welcome from our Tour Executive. He will give you documents related to tour and will give an overview of the tour.
Go for sightseeing along with an experienced guide to Red Fort and Taj Mahal.
Leave for Fatehpur Sikri post lunch. Enjoy a road trip to Laxmi Vilas Palace at Bharatpur in the evening. Have a comfortable overnight stay in Fatehpur Sikri.
Leave Fatehpur Sikri and take a road trip to Bharatpur in the morning. Enjoy watching the birds in the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary while cruising across the lake.
A road trip to Jaipur is scheduled. On reaching, Jaipur explore the bazaar of this colorful city. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Take an elephant ride to Amber Fort, accompanied by an expert guide in the morning. Visit the popular attractions of Jaipur which include Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and City Palace Museum in the afternoon.
Have a comfortable stay in the hotel at night. .
In the morning go for a city tour and shop in the popular local markets of Jaipur. Leave for airport or railway station to board a flight or a train for journey back home.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Rickshaw Ride in Bharatpur
- Battery Van in Agra
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".