Luxury is at its best in the state of Rajasthan where palaces and forts reign supreme. From opulent boat rides to fanciful camel and elephant rides, Rajasthan offers some of the most royal of experiences in India. Travelogy India has designed the itinerary of 14 Days Rajasthan Family Tour to explore the colorful Rajasthan through culture, heritages, palaces and more.
Arrival in Delhi, our tour representative will welcome you and assist you to prebooked hotel. Check into hotel and after some relax, we will take you to visit stately Qutub Minar, the proud and prestigious India Gate, Birla Mandir, Red Fort, Laxmi Narayan Temple, a much visited Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Bazaar and the other tour attractions of Delhi. An overnight stay occurs in Delhi at the culmination of the day.
The second day, after breakfast we will move for a trip to Jaipur. Jaipur - the pink city, enthrals the tourists in Rajasthan with its historic charm and beauty. An overnight stay occurs in a hotel in Jaipur.
Early morning, we will make you enjoy the elephant back ride to reach beautiful Amber Fort followed by Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort, scientifically unmatched royal Jantar Mantar observatory and the scenic Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal. If you wish, taste true Rajasthan cuisine and also would like to experience Rajasthan folk performance along with your meal. In the evening, stroll around the Jaipur Markets to purchase the handicrafts, jewelry items and many more things. Overnight stay at hotel
On the fourth day of the journey, we will take you to a lesser known Nimaj village in the District of Pali, located in Marwar, Rajasthan. Chhatra Sagar is an age-old lodge which was used by kings for the purposes of hunting and the guests are made to stay in the same place for the sake of excitement and thrill and being one with the ambience of Rajasthan.
Post breakfast, get initiated with Osian, located in the Thar Desert. Osian famed for its ancient Hindu and Jain temples also known as Khajuraho of Rajasthan due to the erotic sculptures on the temples. It is the ideal travel destination to launch oneself onto an exciting and exploratory camel safari to be in unison with the mythical ochre of desert in Rajasthan. An overnight stay follows the day's activities.
On the Sixth day, post breakfast, we will head to another fascinating Desert destination Jaisalmer. After arriving, check into hotel. After relax, enjoy sunset gazing along with camel ride followed by cultural program on sand dunes.
Post breakfast, go for sightseeing of Jaisalmer as it is home to glorious temples, historic forts and legendary palaces in Rajasthan. Visit the majestic Jaisalmer Fort - Awespiring Golden Fort, beautiful Jain Temples and Patwon Ki Havelis etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today post breakfast, we will move towards Jodhpur - the blue city of Rajasthan. Arrive and check in hotel and relax for the day. In the evening, stroll around local markets and obserive the people living and culture. Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, go around Jodhpur and explore the Mehrangarh Fort - founded by Rao Jodha in 1459. Later we will take you to visit Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Clock Tower. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The day begins with a jeep safari in the first half of the day to Bishnoi village. Bishnoi village safari started by Raja Maharajas to show the culture and living life to visitors. This is the best place to experience the Indian Tribe. Also visit the Guda Bishnoi Lake as it is the natural lake and perfect for Picnic. Then proceed to Deogarh, a popular touristic destination. Check into hotel and spend night at Deogarh.
Have your hot served breakfast at hotel, and proceed to explore Deogarh Mahal. Apart from the palace there is also a meter gauge train from Deogarh to Marwar Junction which goes through the sanctuary and hills of Kali Ghati, where there are many bridges and tunnels constructed by the British. There are many wild animals in the region, and the plains of Marwar are visible from atop the mountains. Visit Eklingji temple complex , Bappa Rawal Lake and Nathdwara are the major attractions of Devigarh. Leave for Udaipur, check in at hotel and overnight stay.
Discover one of the world’s best city set amidst the Aravalli Ranges of Rajasthan, Udaipur has several picturesque lakes that leaves tourist spellbound like Fateh Sagar, Lake Pichola, Doodh Tali etc. Afternoon visit magnificent city palace and then head to shilpgram - a crafts village in Udaipur. Back to city to enjoy cultural dance show at Bagore ki Haveli. Get back to hotel for Overnight stay.
Post breakfast, drop to Udaipur airport to board on flight to Delhi. On arrive you can visit Akshardham Temple and enjoy musical fountain show there. Back to hotel and night stay at Delhi.
Today, leave for Delhi International Airport from where you will move towards final destinations with beautiful memories.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Boat Ride in Udaipur.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes,
- ad Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer Camp
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".