Explore the best of Rajasthan in 14 days. Enjoy the rich culture and heritage of the royal state of Rajasthan. The colourful atmosphere of Rajasthan will take away your breath and sightseeing on a camel’s back will add charm to your trip. The itinerary of Rajasthan Tour by Car from Delhi and the sightseeing of palaces and forts will leave unforgettable impressions on your mind
Reach the city of Delhi by evening. Meet our representatives. You are escorted to your already booked accommodation. Delhi: It is the city known for its glorious past and charming present.
Have breakfast and leave for the sightseeing of Old Delhi. Here you will be visiting the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rajghat and Chandani Chowk.
Later by noon you shall be visiting the significant places of New Delhi. These include the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s tomb, India Gate and Connaught Place. You will also be visiting the Laxmi Narayan Temple.
Have breakfast. Depart for the city of Agra. Reach Agra and accommodate your already booked hotel room. By noon you shall leave for sightseeing the city of Agra. Here you will be visiting the Red Fort and Taj Mahal.
Have breakfast. Then depart for the city of Jaipur. On the way you shall be visiting Fatehpur Sikri. It was constructed by Ruler Akbar. Here you can also see the Panch Mahal, cenotaph of Salim Chisti and Jama Masjid.
Reach Jaipur and accommodate the already booked hotel room. Enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
Once you are done with your breakfast, leave for Amber Fort. It was constructed by Ruler Man Singh and you can avail riding on an elephant, to the gate of the fort. By noon visit the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and the famous astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar
Have breakfast and depart for the city of Mandawa. Reach Mandawa and accommodate at the already booked hotel room. By noon visit the city known for its havelis and villages.
Have breakfast and depart for the city of Bikaner. Reach Bikaner and accommodate the already booked hotel room.
By noon visit the beautiful places of the city including the Junagarh Fort and Camel Breeding Farm.
Have breakfast. Later you shall be visiting the shrine of Goddess Maa Karni at Deshnoke. By noon you need to depart for the city of Jaisalmer. Once you reach the city you need to accommodate the already booked hotel room.
Have breakfast. Later visit the Fort which was constructed by Rawal Jaisal. You shall also visit the many Jain shrines, Gadsisar and Patwon Ki Haveli in here. By noon you can leave for exploring Sam, renowned for sand dunes
Have breakfast and depart for the city of Jodhpur. Reach Jodhpur and accommodate the already booked hotel room. By noon avail the trip to the city of Jodhpur. Here you will be visiting the Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. You can also see the Clock Tower.
Have breakfast and depart for the city of Udaipur. On the way you shall be visiting renowned Jain shrines housed at Ranakpur. Later you are driven to the city. Accommodate the already booked hotel room. You can enjoy the remaining of the day on your own.
Have breakfast. Then visit the City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari and Jagdish Mandir of Udaipur. By evening enjoy riding a boat at Lake Pichola.
Have breakfast and enjoy the day at your leisure.
Optional: excursion to Chittorgarh – You may visit the Chittorgarh Fort known for portraying the Rajput Culture and valor.
By noon you are transferred to the airport to avail the return flight to Delhi. Reach Delhi. Later you are transferred to already booked accommodation.
At daybreak you are transferred to airport for your return flight to home.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer Camp
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Battery Van Ride in Agra
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".