Rajasthan is one of the most sought after destinations in India. Majestic forts, palatial palaces and resplendent havelis give the state a royal touch. The Mehrangarh fort of Jodhpur and Amber fort of Jaipur, the spacious havelis of Jaisalmer, Umaid Bhavan Palace of Jodhpur and City Palace of Jaipur speak volumes about the valor, chivalry and lavish life style of the erstwhile kings. A boat ride on the lake Pichola in Udaipur will be refreshing and sensational. In addition to this, the tour includes a visit to the magnificent monuments of Agra and Delhi which reflect the opulent history of our country.
The old and new edifices of Delhi and the glorious Taj Mahal of Agra will captivate your hearts truly. Towards the end of your journey, you will be transported to Varanasi, the city of temples. After a hectic schedule of 10 days, a glance at the Ghats of River Ganges in Varanasi where the traditional aarti is being performed will help you to overcome all your weariness and will revive your spirits. Thus we find that Rajasthan with Agra and Varanasi tour is a complete package in itself providing excitement, enchantment and serenity.
The first day of your tour will begin with a warm welcome on your arrival at Delhi Airport, by Tour Manager of Travelogy India. He will accompany you to the pre booked hotel, where he will give you the tour related documents. He will tell you about your tour program. An overnight stay will be on the cards.
After a hearty breakfast, begin your sightseeing tour of Delhi. Visit the Red Fort which exemplifies Mughal architecture in the best form. Next, visit Jama Masjid which is the largest mosque in India and has a capacity to hold 25,000 devotees during their prayers. Subsequently, visit Qutub Minar, a 73 m high tapering tower of victory. Thereafter, visit Lotus temple which is also known as Bahai’s house and is one of the most visited temples in the world. Henceforth, visit Humayun’s tomb, a garden tomb which is the first example of Mughal architecture in India. Drive past India Gate and Presidential buildings. Finally visit Raj Ghat - a memorial of our Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, board the flight in order to reach Jodhpur. Pick up from Jodhpur airport and you will driven to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in to hotel, Overnight at Jaisalmer.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, visit Jaisalmer Fort, one of the largest forts in the world. Next, visit some of the famous havelis like Patwon ki Haveli, Garh Jaisal haveli etc. These are spectacular mansions which consist of oriels windows, sandstone facades and jail screens. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a hearty meal, drive back to Jodhpur, the blue city. On arrival, check into the hotel. Later, visit Mehrangarh Fort. The latter is a massive fort which also houses a museum comprising miniature paintings, historic armoury, royal palanquins and furniture.
Next, visit Jaswant Thada a Cenotaph consisting of white marble, whimsical domes and lattice screens. Subsequently, visit Clock tower which stands in the heart of old city and has a clock which is still in working condition. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After a scrumptious breakfast, drive to Udaipur, the city of lakes. Udaipur is a spectacular city nestled in the midst of Aravalli ranges and is famous for placid lakes.
En route you can stop at Ranakpur and visit famous Jain Temples. Continue drive to Udaipur , Check into the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, visit the City Palace which is a mélange of European, Medieval and Chinese architecture. The palace is located on the banks of Lake Pichola and is considered to be the most-visited tourist attraction of Udaipur. Next, visit Sahelion- ki- bari or the garden of maidens which has four pools and elegant kiosks. Subsequently, embark on a boat ride on Lake Pichola which is one of the largest lakes of Udaipur. Thereafter, visit Jagdish Temple which is constructed according to Indo-Aryan style of architecture and is also the largest temple in Udaipur. Evening drop back to hotel, Overnight at Udaipur
Post breakfast check out from hotel and you will be driven to Jaipur. On arrive check in to hotel, Rest of the day relax, Overnight at Jaipur.
After a delectable breakfast, visit Amber Fort on an elephant’s back like the erstwhile monarchs of the bygone era. As Jaipur is the hub of jewellery making, visit one of the gemstone cutting units to get a firsthand experience of art of jewellery making. Also visit a rug making factory, since Jaipur stands in the first position in the manufacture of rugs of various designs and patterns. Other famous monuments one can visit are City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning, drive to Agra. On arrival, check into a hotel and make yourself comfortable. Next, visit Itimad-ud-Daulah, fondly known as Baby Taj and was built by Noor Jahan, wife of Shah Jahan in the memory of her father. Subsequently, visit Chini ka Rauza, yet another tomb of Prime Minister of Shah Jahan and is famous for its delicate work and tiles of various shades. Finally visit Agra Fort in Agra which is composed of red sandstone and houses several palaces in its premises. Return to the hotel for dinner and for an overnight stay.
Varanasi which is the ultimate travel destination due to its spiritual and peaceful environs. On arrival, check into the hotel. Spend the rest of the day in leisure. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Before the break of dawn, visit Dashashwamedh Ghat and soak yourself in its blissful environs. Witness the famous Ganga Aarti performed at the banks of the Ghat. The aroma of incense, the blowing of conch shells and the devotion of the people will truly mesmerize you. Visit the tranquil temples scattered across the city and get intoxicated in its devotional atmosphere. Other things one can visit here is famous Buddhist site Sarnath Where lord Buddha delivered first sermon. Evening attend breathtaking aarti ceremony occurs at bank of river ganges.
Drop to hotel Overnight at Varanasi.
Morning short walk of Varanasi heritage markets, Afternoon board on flight to capital city of India. On arrive check , Rest of the relax. Overnight at Delhi.
Travelogy India Representative would drop you at Delhi airport, Tour Terminates Here.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer Camp
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Battery Van Ride in Agra
- Boat Ride In Udaipur on Sharing Basis
- Boat Ride In Varanasi on Sharing Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".