Jaipur - the capital city of Rajasthan is an all time favorite destination of travelers from across the world. Also known as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is famous for its architectural wonders. The captivating architectural structures are painted pink which draw the attention of the visitors.
In a short 3 Days Jaipur Tour Packages, you can enjoy visiting the well known Amber Fort, the City Palace and the astronomical observatory named Jantar Mantar.
Begin your Journey from New Delhi railway station to Jaipur in the early morning. Travelogy India tour representative will meet and greet you on your arrival at Jaipur and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. He will then hand over your tour related documents followed by a tour description.
In the afternoon, you will go for sightseeing to the City Palace and museum along with an expert guide. The sightseeing tour will also cover Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Comfortable overnight stay in Jaipur.
Morning Pay a visit to the Amber Fort, riding an elephant’s back post breakfast (depends on the availability of the elephants).
The Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), The Jag Mandir (the Hall of Victory), Jal Mahal and the Kali Temple are the must to visit places.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Carry out your activities in the morning. In the afternoon, leave for Jaipur railway station and board a train for Delhi.
After arriving in Delhi, either have an overnight stay in the hotel booked earlier or move towards the airport to board a flight for onward journey.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".