- Explore the Pink city of Rajasthan
- Get a chance to see an ancient “Amber Fort”
- Ride of an Elephant to ascend to Amber Fort
- Get a chance to visit World largest Sundial “Jantar Mantar”
Pick up from your hotel and then proceed for the city tour.
This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. Enjoy an Elephant ride to ascend to the Fort.
The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II. He ruled in Amer and planned and built the outer walls of the palace and later rulers added to the architecture of this palace.
There are plenty of observatories all over the world, but the Jantar Mantar is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
Built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh of the Kachhwaha Rajput dynasty.
Evening will drop you at hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop off is from Jaipur hotel.
- No accommodation
- Lunch in local restaurant.
- Water bottles.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- English speaking guide.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Jaipur.
- Camera & monument entrance fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drink during lunch.
Why Book with Travelogy India
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
Good to know
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.