10 Reasons To Explore Golden Triangle India During Your Next Vacation
If you are looking to enjoy India for the very first time, Golden Triangle circuit is the best introductory vacation.
Golden Triangle will cover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur to give a colorful and cultural vacation with diverse natural beauty starting from the medieval streets of Old Delhi to the desert regions of Jaipur. To begin with, it is recommended to read What is Golden Triangle Tour India and Why its famous?
What makes Golden Triangle, the most interesting tour of the country? Here are the top 10 reasons for exploring Golden Triangle without fail
1. Taj Mahal – Wonder of The world
First of all, you get to visit the Wonder of The world, Taj Mahal. Along with Taj Mahal, you will be treated with numerous other cultural, historic and heritage monuments of the land, which emerged from numerous kingdoms of the past.
To know more must read 10 Must Visit Attraction On Your Golden Triangle Tour
2. Shopping at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
With Golden Triangle, you get to enjoy shopping at three unique markets of the land. You can find silver articles, jewelry, marble articles and Mughal inspired monuments at the shopping epitome, Agra.
Exotic camel skin articles, leather articles, Rajput handicrafts and others would be available in Jaipur. If you are interested in buying souvenirs of cultural beauty from all parts of India, Delhi is the right place. You can find a piece of every state’s culture and artwork in the markets of Delhi.
3. Architectural Beauty
Apart from architectural beauty, you can find numerous different types and styles of temples. Not just for spiritual visit, you can enjoy unique rituals, temple with no religion and many other unexpected sights in the form of temple.
For a pilgrimage special Golden Triangle tour, turn to Golden Triangle tour packages of Travelogy India. Top suggested tour packages are
- 7 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Amritsar Tour Package
- 10 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with North India temple Tour Package
4. Enjoy Ultimate Luxury Train Journeys in India
Golden Triangle is the most flexible tour of all times. You can cover these destinations with modest style with a budget of a shoestring. On the other hand, you can stick to luxury trains to cover these destinations, like a royal heirs.
Top itineraries that cover the Golden Triangle in luxury trains are
- Maharajas Express 3N/4D Golden Triangle Luxury Tour – Gems of India
- Indian Odyssey of Deccan Odyssey
- Palace on Wheels’ iconic itinerary
For more details about the itinerary and official discount details, visit https://www.travelogyindia.com/luxury-train.
5. Memories Of Traditional Cultures
These three destinations are the right places to enjoy the culture of the land. From the traditional dances to the cuisine of the land, each destination has its own tale to express. Do not think it as a well-beaten itinerary.
The Golden Triangle is ranked worldwide as the 21st elite travel destination.
6. Destination Between New Delhi – Agra – Jaipur 200-250km
All the three destinations are around 200 to 250 km away from each other. You will not spend more than a couple of hours in travelling. Therefore, your entire holiday will be very fresh.
7. Adventure & Culture Sports in India
No matter what type of traveler you are, Golden Triangle is the right choice for you. You can enjoy a sweet romantic honeymoon and if desired, an adrenaline gushing adventure vacation, all in the same set of destinations.
For exclusive unique experiences to suit your style of vacation, Travelogy India has brought to you, the right list of tour packages
For Adventure Lovers
- 11 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur and Corbett Tour Package
- 8 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Ranthambore Tour
- 8 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Package
For Culture Lovers
- 9 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Pushkar Tour
- 8 days -Delhi Agra Jaipur with Udaipur Tour
- 13 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Yoga and meditation (Haridwar & Rishikesh)
8. Photography For Taking Amazing Holiday Pictures
If you love photography, there is no other circuit in the country, which is more spice-infused and colorful like the Golden Triangle circuit.
9. Facilities And Services For Perfect Vacation
If you plan to visit the peak tourist season, you can always find a sufficient number of accommodations, services and other facilities.
However, during the peak winter season, air tickets and the best hotel rooms can take up to a month or two ago. If possible, pre-book all your requirements. If the vacation is a spur of the moment, you will always find services.
10. Top Tourist Destinations
You will always find a few nearby tourist destinations, which would add a variety to your vacation.
Yes, Golden Triangle itinerary is a route of top tourist destinations, which are surrounded by eccentric destinations like Jim Corbett, Mussorie, Shimla, Nanital, Ranthambore, Jaisalmer and the list goes on.
Do you want to cover such eccentric destinations? Choose our exclusive vacation plans like
- 15 Days – Delhi Agra and Rajasthan Tour
- 14 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Kerala tour
- 9 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Goa tour
- 21 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with camel safari tour
- 9 days – Delhi Agra Jaipur with Varanasi tour (Ganges tour)
To top it all, this circuit is considered one of the safest travel destinations for solo travelers. Given the tourism footprint in this route, you would always be surrounded by tourists.