The Golden Chariot Tariff also mentions a few more details that can be handy information for you. They have been mentioned below:
- Half fare for children between 5 and 12 years.
- The tariff includes accommodation on board, the meals, the sightseeing trips, the entrance fees (while entering monuments, parks, palaces and other sightseeing locations)
- It does not comprise of tips, phone calls, camera fees in the sightseeing locations, SPA car and Business car facilities, liquor as well as laundry
- Christmas and New Year being the peak holiday season calls for a 10% surcharge levied on all departures.
- GST will be charged extra as per the Government Rule.
The reservation as well as cancellation policies as mentioned in the Golden Chariot tariff are as follows:
- Pay 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Pay the remaining 80% of ticket value 30 days prior to departure.
- 5% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made until 60 days prior to departure.
- 20% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made between 59 and 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made between 29 and 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of the ticket value will be deducted if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to departure.
The entire amount will be treated as forfeited incase of non-arrival of the guest. Incase the tour is terminated by the guest, the amount for the untraveled portion would be considered as forfeited without any scope for further refunds and adjustments. Incase of natural disasters or serious health issues, amendment maybe possible subject to availability as well as merit.