Maharajas' Express Terms and Conditions
Some relaxation in Booking for Maharajas' Express Season 2020-21
This is to inform you that in line with government guidelines for safety & welfare of our guests, IRCTC has come up with some relaxation in booking for Maharajas' Express season 2020-21. This relaxation is to mitigate the spread of the Covid-19. Kindly find the details as mentioned below:
- Name change is allowed before 45 days prior to departure subject to mail received directly from any of the booked guests with proper reason and who is definitely travelling. Two times name change is allowed for season 2020-21, if requested directly by the guests to Travelogy India.
- Date change is allowed before 45 days prior to departure subject to availability and mail received from the agents or guests (direct booking). The difference arising in change of itinerary to be collected or refunded back accordingly. Two times date change is allowed for season 2020-21. If guest go for date change and further change of mind due to panic condition and want full refund, IRCTC will process full refund.
- Name change or date change will be allowed subject to submission of passports copy and full payment before 45 days prior to departure.
- Under such cases penalty and incentive clause will not be applicable due to relaxation given above.
- Rest all the terms and conditions as per the policy.
The above relaxation is valid for season 2020-21 only.
Booking Policy :
- You have a choice of making the entire payment in one go or pay a booking amount of 25% of the tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to the departure date and the balance latest by 60 days prior to the departure of the tour.
- If a booking is made 59 days or less prior to the departure of the tour, then the full 100% payment need to be made.
- All the booking requests will be processed based on the above mentioned payment policy failing which bookings may be released / cancelled and relevant cancellation charges will be applicable following deduction for services rendered.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation will be sent to you. Kindly review & check the confirmation and advise us of any errors, if any, immediately. The final documentation containing the itinerary and voucher will be sent through an e-mail 14 days prior to date of departure. The originals will be handed over to you once you arrive in India.
- On payment of the booking amount, you will receive an acknowledgement for the amount paid. All the relevant bank charges will need to be borne by the travellers.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.