16 Days Rajasthan Tour with Mumbai begins with your welcome at Delhi airport. In this tour you will explore the major destinations of Rajasthan along with Mumbai city. This itinerary of 16 days will take you to experience the fort, palaces and temples which is related to history and culture, delicacies and shopping.
As soon as your arrival in Delhi, our executive will welcome you in the capital of India and drive you to the prebooked hotel. Here you can stay in the heritage room which will truly be a mesmerizing experience.
You can enjoy seeing the beauty of the city along with the historic sites like Jama Masjid, an outside visit of Red Fort, Chandini Chowk, the famous Heritage market in the old city and get clicked next to the Raj Ghat. After having lunch you get a chance to explore the amazing constructions in New Delhi such as Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Admire the fasinating Connaught Place and pay a visit to Laxmi Narayan Temple and a few more.
An optional walking tour with a local guide is available to further explore famous markets. Night spend at Delhi.
A full day to enjoy more of this beautiful city. You may want to consider an optional visit of The Akshardham Temple, a visit to the Lotus Temple. The reminder of the day is at your leisure. Your local guide will have suggestions for additional sightseeing, dinning and shopping. Night spend at Delhi.
After breakfast you will be driven to Neemrana that is 125 kms away and you can see the most remarkable Neemrana Fort Palace and stay there for the night. Starting after breakfast you can explore each and every part of this amazing architectural wonder for the whole day.
Have a delicious start with yummy food and you will be driven to Jaipur where our chauffeur will drop you at the hotel. Duration of the journey will hardly be of 3 hours and you will be reaching the pink city by noon. You get a chance to see the vast collection at the City Palace, and explore handicrafts shops. Then, admire the light and sound show of Amber fort.
A full day to enjoy more of this cultural city, Visit to the Historic Amber fort and enjoy thrilling elephant ride while ascending Amer fort and a visit to stunning Jal Mahal palace from outside, considered by many to be the most beautiful view in Jaipur.
The local market is a must – visit for a first time traveller; for handicrafts, artefacts , souvenir and off course the mouth watering food. After well spend day head back to hotel.
Kick start your day with hot served breakfast at hotel. Little away from hotel is located the Samode palace which is a blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Here you can explore samode Haveli, Samode Baugh. You can also visit here local villages and see their lifestyle
Post sightseeing head back to Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur.
After delicious breakfast, Leave for one of the vibrant pilgrimage place Pushkar. One of the most famous destination for its camel fair. Discover here 14th century temple, on the banks of Pushkar lake, Temple as well as lake both are major attractions in Pushkar
Evening make yourself ready for colourful markets of Pushkar.
Post breakfast leave for Jodhpur. The impressive thing about Jodhpur is it’s food and forts. On arrive a Heritage walk tour of Jodhpur markets which are famous for its lip smaking Kachoris , samosa and other Snacks. Apart from this one can get best bangles and mojris (Tradditional footwar) here.
Early morning tour of Desert rock park located near historic Mehrangarh Fort. The parks contains ecologically resorted desert and arid land vegetation. Enjoy your visit here with local expert. Back to hotel for breakfast then head to Toor ji Jhalara, famous stepwell. If you wish to do something adventurous then zip lining in Meherangarh is option, it also offers breathtaking view of Meherangarh fort
Wind up your day at clock tower market where one can buy souvenirs
Have your delicious breakfast and leave for Only Hills station to Rajasthan, As you leave for mount Abu. En route you encounter to Fort Chanwa is a enchanting place with a quite splendour. Continue drive to Mount Abu. On arrive enjoy pleasant weather and relax at hotel. Enjoy Majestic sunset view of Mount Abu.
A full day to enjoy more of this beautiful city, tour of Mount Abu visiting Dilwara Jain Temples, followed visit at Achalgarh fort built in 14th century. Evening scenic ride at Nakki Lake. Head to another destination Udaipur, often referred as the “Venice of the East” Relax at hotel.
Post breakfast, Visit of renown Monuments, Temples and other sites. The city palace major attraction of Udaipur and attracts several tourist, one part of palace is converted into Museum which has rich collection of royal family. Another interesting places are Bhartiya lok Kala mandal, exhibiting traditional stuff under a roof. Let’s head to know monsoon palace and Evening ride to Lake pichola. Back to hotel for night stay.
Catch the morning flight in Udaipur and reach Mumbai. You will be drop to hotel, Post check in formalities and head to famous landmark Gateway of India, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Rajabai clock tower followed by visit of Sidhivinayak temple dedicated to lord Ganesha, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalya famous as elegant spacious art & history Museum and Hanging garden of Mumbai. Back to hotel and spend night at Mumbai.
This day at leisure to visit local markets of Mumbai, Famous place to shop are Linking road Bandra, Fashion street, Crawford Market etc.
Have you breakfast and check out. Our representative will drop you at Hotel, Tour Termiates Here
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Dinner In Jaisalmer Camp
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Camel Ride in Pushkar
- Boat Ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".