- Experience to visit holy city of India.
- Get a chance to see the traditional Aarti ceremony.
- Explore the ancient temples.
Aarti ceremony - The Aarti Ceremony can be defined to be a Hindu ritual in which light or fire, which is lit with the help of wicks, soaked in ghee or clarified butter is offered as a means of worship to the deities. Almost all the Hindu rituals of worship involve the ceremony of Aarti. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Vishvnath Temple - located in the heart of Banaras Hindu University, and is dedicated to Lord Shiva, the presiding deity of the city.
Bharat Mata Temple - A unique temple dedicated to Mother India. It houses a relief map of India, carved out of marble, instead of the customary gods and goddesses.
Tulsi Manas Temple - In the modern marble Sikhara-style, Tulsi Manas Temple was built in 1964 by a philanthropist family of Varanasi and is devoted to Lord Rama.
Sarnath - which bears testimony to its great past where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon expounding the principals of Buddhism. You can visit the art collection at the Archaeological museum (closed on Friday).
Evening transfer to airport/station.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle will be provided.
- Pick up and drop is from Varanasi hotel/airport/station.
- 01 night accommodation in 4* hotel.
(Meraden Grand and The Amayaa)
- 01 Breakfast at hotel.
- Water bottles equipped in vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Sunrise boat ride.
- Driver allowance, parking.
- All applicable taxes as per current structure.
- Rates are not valid from 20th Dec 2019 - 05th Jan 2020.
- In case the propose hotels are not available then we can book an alternate hotel within same category.
- Any personal expenditure like phone calls, meals.
- Camera and monument entrances.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- 100% secure payment mode.
- No additional charges for Credit/Debit card payments.
- 500+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Travelogy India is approved by Govt. Of India.
You can pay online by credit/debit card instantly.Travel Insurance
Valid travel insurance should be taken care by traveller.Visa
Valid VISA should be required for every individual traveller except citizen of India.
- Get full refund, in case you cancel 24hrs before your travelling date.